You Can't Judge a Book By It's Cover

I just finished a wonderful GFE with a local UTR girl. I stumbled on her contact info, and she agreed to see me. Excellent communication. She has girl next-door looks.Could have been a cheerleader, but not exotic good looks. She had excellent communication. On arrival, she took the time to ask about my likes, and even agreed to indulge my foot fetish. We had a great session ans she exhibited good sexual technique and a friendly, playful personality.

Contrast that to a recent visit to New Orleans where I booked a total smokeshow with exotic good looks. Communication was not good, but was flirty, which gave me some hope she would be fun. She turned out to have zero personality and poor sexual technique. No inquiry about what I might like. A huge disappointment.

My overall experience with the smokeshow girls has been disappointing over the years. I don't see many because their donation is so high, usually. But, when I have pulled the trigger, I've had regrets.
That's wonderful you had a good experience especially if you had nothing but bad recently
I’m jealous, 58. I typically do most of my hobbying on the road. But I’ve been trying to find a good, local UTR/part-timer to establish a semi-regular relationship with for a while now to no avail. Congrats on ur find.
Always wondered how a guy can draw a UTR. I guess I am not coy enough to see or read that type of gal in normal passing.
She told me she has a group of guys she notifies when she returns to town. This keeps her busy enough. She runs ads just occasionally. I happened to see her ad one of the few days she ran it. Just lucky.
That's great. At least for me, KC is a difficult place for play, been looking for a regular for years; even outside the hobby, KC just doesn't work for me. I suppose it's better than Goodland
Don, maybe you're just not looking in the right places
Glad ya had fun!!!!
That's great. At least for me, KC is a difficult place for play, been looking for a regular for years; even outside the hobby, KC just doesn't work for me. I suppose it's better than Goodland Originally Posted by Dondo7
How can you not find someone to suit you in KC? Just read through the encounters and you will see that there are many fantastic ladies waiting to meet you everyday!

What specifically has been the problem meeting providers?