Looking for providers opinions....

Here is the scenario, I have an extra ticket for a 7 night 8 day cruise coming up this spring. I want to take some arm candy and was thinking of a provider but have some questions. First am I obligated to pay for her time? It is for 1 cabin one bed. Not looking to spend a gazillion dollars but will cover expenses of course. If we engage in adult activity am I obligated to pay for the session? I just want someone hot and cute to go and have fun with. Any provider conversation is appreciated! I guess I can see who wants to go, maybe put my list of providers up and narrow it down from there? Thanks!
Time is Money...
Time is money, I've turned down 2 amazing trips because the men felt taking care of the tab was good enough.
This is a business no matter how much the girl ends up liking you.
Yes, time is money!!! You want to take a provider away from her life, business, routine, kids, family, friends, you gotta compensate. The vacation is YOUR vacation but it will still be 'work' for her. She would prefer a real vacation with people she loves (family or friends) than with a stranger.
Here is the scenario, I have an extra ticket for a 7 night 8 day cruise coming up this spring. I want to take some arm candy and was thinking of a provider but have some questions. First am I obligated to pay for her time? It is for 1 cabin one bed. Not looking to spend a gazillion dollars but will cover expenses of course. If we engage in adult activity am I obligated to pay for the session? I just want someone hot and cute to go and have fun with. Any provider conversation is appreciated! I guess I can see who wants to go, maybe put my list of providers up and narrow it down from there? Thanks! Originally Posted by highspeed3480
Good luck! I'm sure the lady would also like compensation for her time, as she will be missing out on hundreds (thousands) of dollars being gone from work. I'd expect at least to give her overnight rate. Besides, financially responsible providers I know afford their own vacation time on a boat abd network instead of posting ads

And as Samantha said, it's YOUR vacation, not hers with friends and family, so it's still work. An ATF would be ideal for you to avoid awkwardness.
7 night 8 day cruise...

Even ladies who will normally negotiate for trips like this are at least going to want you to cover what they would normally make in a week. I personally wouldn't charge you full rate, but I'd have to at least have my bills for the week covered.
7 night 8 day cruise...

Even ladies who will normally negotiate for trips like this are at least going to want you to cover what they would normally make in a week. I personally wouldn't charge you full rate, but I'd have to at least have my bills for the week covered. Originally Posted by GracePreston
+1
Your taking her away from her ability to make a living. These gals don't get vacation pay. Its a great offer but you will still need to pay her for her time while she is with you. You will need to discuss this openly and politely with her. She may have child care and other expenses she might not have if not away with you as well.

Also, do NOT take someone you have not seen on a regular basis. Hopefully someone you have had at least an overnight with. An hour with a stranger is nice but 8 days? And not be able to get away from each other if things go south? Not a good idea. That bed can get very small and cold if you have a falling out after a day or two.

In general, this is a bad/expensive idea. You have her travel expenses and you need to pay her for her time. Its doubtful you have spent much non-bcd time with her so how well do you really know her? How compatible are you? Do you even know her real name? She will have to give out her personal info so you can get the ticket. Does she know/trust you enough for that? On a cruse you have to book together so she cannot just buy it herself. Will she want to do the same things you want to do?

Sex will take up only a small part of the time you are together. Do you really want to be stuck with basically a total stranger for a whole week?

Think long and hard about this. It can be done but its damn hard
Questions I had answered...
I would suggest a dating site if you want to find a lady who will go on a trip with you and not expect to be compensated. That sounds like more what you are looking for. But then you take the chance of her not making every effort possible to make sure the trip goes well for you. You risk her hooking up with other guys and just using you to get on the boat and party at your expense with no payoff for you. Of course a shitty provider might do that too, but you cut the odds considerably by doing your homework and selecting a professional with a good reputation - but again, that takes $$$$.

You might get lucky though. Best of luck in your search!
  • EZ.
  • 10-22-2014, 10:07 AM
Call Wulf Princess. She might have the time. There isn't much to do on a boat other than sex. She says she is a real nympho.
Call Wulf Princess. She might have the time. There isn't much to do on a boat other than sex. She says she is a real nympho. Originally Posted by OldLRRP
Oh yeaaa….that's right. I think I remember if you COF successfully, you can get $25 or $50 knocked off. So make sure you do that 100 - 200 times, your fee will be ZERO!! LOL
  • EZ.
  • 10-22-2014, 11:04 AM
I am confident this is an experience you won't soon forget.
+1 Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

DAMN....may have to get a cruise lined up!!!
Thanks for all the responses!