Suspicions confirmed

Shocking, I know.

Well there you go folks. Happy Friday
Im sorry to display my lack of intelligence; but what the hell is this post about?
Bwahahaha hahaha

that's good shit right there
The reason why the gfe acronym doesnt show up on backpage anymore is because they don't let you include soliciting text in your ads
I beleive the intent of the Op was to joke that you can't find a GFE provider on Backpage due to it often being associated with less reputable providers.

I thought it was funny. Many gals here post on BP too so it was done in gest but the majority of posts here that reference BP are negative. I thought it'd be funny yo do a search on BP and come up with a lot of results for Scam, Bait and Switch, etc.
I beleive the intent of the Op was to joke that you can't find a GFE provider on Backpage due to it often being associated with less reputable providers.

Originally Posted by EasyLover214

Yep. Remember folks, if you have a choice of how to interpret something I said, always go with "smart ass". You'll be right about 85-90% of the time.

And Kaitlyn, you are *SOOOO* on my short list. Its just tough to get where you are at lunch with all the construction. But....