Girl hires girl... ladies, what are your experiences... if any

So, have you ladies ever been approached by another woman for a session (with no men involved)? Session just you and her.... If so, how did you screen her? were the rates you charged the same as if it were a guy? I'm curious to know....

Gracias!
I had. She has her own p411 account and the rate was the same, she was a very sweet and mature woman.
Yup Payton asked me for a session once at oes. So I said sure ill give ya some Tara. And girl it was to work off me being late back in the day at oes.
Lol
no, but I mean... outside of the business... a regular corporate America bored wife who happened to find the business and is curious... anybody?
I had. She has her own p411 account and the rate was the same, she was a very sweet and mature woman. Originally Posted by Selena51
Yup Payton asked me for a session once at oes. So I said sure ill give ya some Tara. And girl it was to work off me being late back in the day at oes.
Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
You naughty girls! hahaha
Lol Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Whoa. What a task master. If only she had called one of her best customers to watch....
So, have you ladies ever been approached by another woman for a session (with no men involved)? Session just you and her.... If so, how did you screen her? were the rates you charged the same as if it were a guy? I'm curious to know....

Gracias! Originally Posted by Nina Moretti
I ask that exact question of 90% of the providers I see, It's nice to know it's not a gender specific kink,
I ask that exact question of 90% of the providers I see, It's nice to know it's not a gender specific kink, Originally Posted by boomvang
I know, in my 10 years of providing I never came across a woman wanting to hire a provider.

But today I did, (not for myself but for the lady I work for) I didn't know what to say, or how to even begin to screen her, she obviously has no references... It would be her first time, (with a provider and with a woman!!!) I chatted with her for a while, she's just a curious wife, a corporate America employee who is in Dallas for business. She even sent pictures of herself! Hot hot lady in her early 30's, tall blonde with a smoking hot body (if it was indeed herself and not someone else)... but again, how do you know she's not LE right? I'm sure not all LE's are male individuals, she was really nice and was really hot for my client.

Anyway, I couldn't do anything really... regardless of man or woman, I have to make sure she's who she said she is before I send her to my client.

I was just wondering if anybody here had an experience like that before.

Ugh... I think I should ask Gina (P411) ... She might know what to do in this case.
I would have loved to see Selena and the lady in that meeting.

I have had two similar situations which I handled for folks. One was a Dr and the other was a lawyer.

Both ladies were tremendously grateful and truly enjoyed themselves.

Gina is exactly the lady to discuss this with. Screeneing is not difficult if you have the knowledge and resources.
I got a call from a woman tonight too! It was clear she had no prior experience. I also had never gotten one before. Personally, I am all the way down to do a two-girl show with another provider and a male client, but I am not interested in two-girl action with no male involved. I regretfully declined.
I happen to know a very hot early-30's MILF, Latina, 5'7", 130lbs all boobs and ass (40DD)... just friggen gorgeous, who works a RL job as a graphics designer for a large personal care firm in Ohio.... she is divorced with a 14 yr old...her side gig is doing FBSM for women... only...... she networks herself into a UTR population, via yoga instructors at her club, dancers, hair/nails/lashes and waxing practitioners.... offers freebies to them.... they in turn send her a ton of females looking for some UTR fun... most of her clients are 1st timers with another female and this way they seem to feel more comfortable with it and can easily explain it away
I happen to know a very hot early-30's MILF, Latina, 5'7", 130lbs all boobs and ass (40DD)... just friggen gorgeous, who works a RL job as a graphics designer for a large personal care firm in Ohio.... she is divorced with a 14 yr old...her side gig is doing FBSM for women... only...... she networks herself into a UTR population, via yoga instructors at her club, dancers, hair/nails/lashes and waxing practitioners.... offers freebies to them.... they in turn send her a ton of females looking for some UTR fun... most of her clients are 1st timers with another female and this way they seem to feel more comfortable with it and can easily explain it away Originally Posted by Roothead
I need her number lol
Whoa. What a task master. If only she had called one of her best customers to watch.... Originally Posted by TinMan
Awwww tin man let me guess that would have been you
Awwww tin man let me guess that would have been you Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Yes...yes, it would. I would have even assisted by calling you a bad, bad girl.

All in the name of proper discipline, of course!

Damn, I miss OES....
I got a call from a womantonight too! It was clear she had no prior experience. I also had never gotten one before. Personally, I am all the way down to do a two-girl show with another provider and a male client, but I am not interested in two-girl action with no male involved. I regretfully declined. Originally Posted by !!Sexy Erotic Morgan

Can I be your male test subject?