Is this really allowed?

Its been a weird day. I had gotten two calls today from two different people saying they were members from here and they both asked for appointments way to soon. There was no way i could of been able to screen and be prepared to take the call thats why i like notice for all same day appointments as most people do. Anyway the one guy on here i told him give me an hour send me a message on here hes says ok and does. I go check him out but he only had one questionable review so even if he was i choose not to take the call. Now all he does is text over and over talking about how i run my bis,and how hes going to write bad reviews. I told him no far before the appoint was supposed to happen he could had found some one eles. Now I do know that things like this happen as far as jerks but are members allowed to do this?
If he does write a negative review you can always write your side of the story. Unfortunately we cannot control every members actions and things like these tend to happen but if we see it we take action on it as quick as we can.
ok thanks thats good to no
I had one guy say he was going to blackmail me and all I said was "go ahead!" and hung up. He never did.
well he did do it to me can u please take that review down that shit is a lie and hes been texting me all day with another # laughing about its bull!!
I can post a link to your reply in the mean time if youd like?

Edit: Looks like Don beat me to it.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...1&postcount=13