So I am 30 today

I have had my spirts of bawling,
I will never see the 20s again :'(
I am soooooo sad, and my mother with her sense of humor (she thinks shes funny) Isnt making it much better.

Did anyone else cry or be depressed turning 30. I feel like I am now in a different state of mind on how I think and I feel like I have just changed over night.....

Great now I am bawling again, stupid DIRTY THIRTY, I want to be 20 again.....

Sorry depressed rant and did NOT have a good birthday at all....

The numbers don't bother me. Sometimes I will assume I am going to live to be 100, figure out the percentage of my life I have lived, and kick myself for wasting so much of it. Try to make the most of each day, and don't focus on the number.
I think thats some of my issue too, its like wow where did the time go, and what do I really have to show for anything, so sad.... Thats why this years gonna rock and I am gonna work my ass off to change my body for the better, and like to invest in a business with owning some property and actually thinking of moving to colorado, my family owns alot of it out there and now my mom and dad and brother are thinking of moving out there with in the next two years so maybe I will too, I just want to do something, maybe go back to school and get my second degree, at least its an accomplishment, and your never to old to learn and lets face it we cant as providers do this for ever and I dont want to retire from this and be stuck with nothing, I want options....

Does anyone know how to get school loans consolidated with out spending an arm and a leg to do it????? Id like to start with that....
I felt that way turning 30. Just turned 39 last week...feel like I am still in my twenties. Fuck, act like I am in my twenties. Get perspective for what you want in the next few years. Go after it with vengeance..Everything will work out. Just be smart and have perspective...Sorry you had a bad bday
Yeah, I was so depressed at 30, I got married just to make 30 look like a highlight ...

Happy Birthday !!!

It's just a number !!!
I have had my spirts of bawling,
I will never see the 20s again :'(
I am soooooo sad, and my mother with her sense of humor (she thinks shes funny) Isnt making it much better.

Did anyone else cry or be depressed turning 30. I feel like I am now in a different state of mind on how I think and I feel like I have just changed over night.....

Great now I am bawling again, stupid DIRTY THIRTY, I want to be 20 again.....

Sorry depressed rant and did NOT have a good birthday at all.... Originally Posted by shayla84
You'll see twenties again - but they will be in your children. LOL. Happy birthday Shayla!
Don't worry about being 30, you're only as old as you feel. Age is only a number, don't let it get you down.
Just watch out for your 40's, sex drive will be out of control at times.
It already is !!!!!! I asked my doc whats going on with me lol when I was early 20s I wasnt it to having sex all the time which is what started me and my ex husbands fighting all the time but I got board with it and it just wasnt a big deal, after my son I went almost 2 years having sex from 5 months being pregnant til he was almost 1 1/2 years old. lol I know crazy right. Now if I dont get it like 2 times daily I am fucking my self lol you know how fast the bullet wears down, supposed to be like a year, I buy one like every 2-3 months lol not joking, they need to be better built lol
Trust me, you will enjoy your 30s much more than the 20s.

You just need to upgrade to the Bionic Bullet

Turning thirty was very depressing for me too, Had 2 kids and was going through a divorce. On my birthday I stopped at a quickie mart to get some beer to drown my sorrows and the clerk carded me. I asked her if she was for real (this was 20 years ago and checking I.D's was not too common) She said yes that I looked young enough and she needed to see my I.D. I told her it was my birthday and thanked her for making it special. To be honest I was afraid of turning 30 but it turned out to be the best years of my life. Now in my 50's I look back and wonder where all the years have gone, Just went through another divorce. So don't worry about it sweetheart they could be your best years. Embrace it.
Have a great post birthday babe...so sorry it was not a good birthday...but today you get a do=over!
smooches!!
Honey, you can be whatever age you want to be. It gets better!!
I wouldn't want to be twenty again for anything. I feel better and I'm happier than I've ever been. I think this is going to be a great decade for you!!
lol yep Jessie says it well!

I am 51 and am having the time of my life....I get to play with men and get paid for it! Yeahhhh!!
Happy 30th.

I tell lots of women who turn this age not to get upset because women in their thirties are the horniest, kinkiest things on the planet earth.
Thank you all for the kind words, I am hoping this next ten years doesnt go as fast, we only get one life and I would like it to be awesome as I can get it.
Happy birthday to you, and to me (yes, it really is.) Virgos are going to rule the world one day, the sooner the better.