"Thank You Everybody- What A Crowd What A Turn-out"

Can yall believe this fucking douche bag? Self promoting in the face of the Harvey crisis. Wearing a cap that he's currently selling for $40 and his mail order wife wearing high heels.

Trump did not utter one word about those who lost their lives, their homes or businesses. No mention of the first responders and volunteers putting their lives on the line. No words for the tens of thousands of evacuees displaced and living in shelters.

What did this fuck face of a president do? He pimped his fucking hat never missing an opportunity to sell. It's clear he went as a look at me moment... not to offer sympathy for the victims or hope to the dispossessed.

These are some seriously fucked up people.

Can yall believe this fucking douche bag? Self promoting in the face of the Harvey crisis. Wearing a cap that he's currently selling for $40 and his mail order wife wearing high heels.

Trump did not utter one word about those who lost their lives, their homes or businesses. No mention of the first responders and volunteers putting their lives on the line. No words for the tens of thousands of evacuees displaced and living in shelters.

What did this fuck face of a president do? He pimped his fucking hat never missing an opportunity to sell. It's clear he went as a look at me moment... not to offer sympathy for the victims or hope to the dispossessed.

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Fuck you, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you. The man is actually speaking to first responders and begins with the statement that, "... we are here to take care ..." and your dicked-up ass cannot even understand plain English, Shit-stained Chapped-ass. Plus, it's obvious you're a fucking liar when you only show part of the actual video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q-zLaQdyCY
Even in this time of an apocalyptic disaster that is beyond words...when there is so much need from so many that have been impacted and displaced by this storm....you still find time to spew your stupid, pig-headed, hateful venom. SissyChaps, you little bitch....you truly are a piece of work.

Even in this time of an apocalyptic disaster that is beyond words...when there is so much need from so many that have been impacted and displaced by this storm....you still find time to spew your stupid, pig-headed, hateful venom. SissyChaps, you little bitch....you truly are a piece of work.

Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
That dude has no class. I mean what can you expect from a pant sagging jagoff who would be more inclined to join a group of looters than a group that would help those impacted by this event. So naturally the president and these first responders don't have his respect.

Jim
I love how Sissy hangs on Trump's every word. IB, thanks for doing the leg work on the full A.K.A. "real video"
ShitStainzee is providing free asshole licking to all that needs one in Houston.

Can you believe this douche bag worried about Trump's head gear and Melania's shoes rather than the affected by the flood. By the douche, Melania changed on the plane and wore athletic shoes you lying piece of shit. No one but the assholes care what was on who's head.
Ohh so what!!! All you ass clowns think a fucking Hurricane is gonna bring us together in some kind of display of fake ass unity? You're all out of your goddam rabid ass minds. You are who you are. I have more in common with Kim Jung Ung than I do with you racist bastards.

Now again I submit to you:

By way of comparison. The Trump's are classless garbage. Even George Bush had more class than these low life degenerates and that's no easy feat. Everyone except Trump has shown and knows how to be Presidential during a crisis. This fucking pig.

By way of comparison. The Trump's are classless garbage. Even George Bush had more class than these low life degenerates and that's no easy feat. Everyone except Trump has shown and knows how to be Presidential during a crisis. This fucking pig.

You stupid asshole licker, who needs a hug from the POTUS? AHole lickers like you. Here's what you missed from the MSM. Check the end of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6__WtyScfQ

Seems like they wanted to hug Trump. I myself, would rather hug Melania, with her pumps on. You asshole licker.
  • R.M.
  • 08-30-2017, 04:10 PM
OP would bitch if the sun comes up. Eat up much?
Trump can't win for losing with these ignorant Liberals. Last year during Louisiana's Flood Trump donated an 18 wheeler full of stuff for flood victims.

JIm

Ohh so what!!! All you ass clowns think a fucking Hurricane is gonna bring us together in some kind of display of fake ass unity? You're all out of your goddam rabid ass minds. You are who you are. I have more in common with Kim Jung Ung than I do with you racist bastards.

Now again I submit to you:

What did this fuck face of a president do? He pimped his fucking hat never missing an opportunity to sell. It's clear he went as a look at me moment... not to offer sympathy for the victims or hope to the dispossessed. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Just who is Kim Jung Ung??
It is awesome that with all the tragedy, disaster,and destruction that people still feel the need to turnout to greet the President of the United States.
America just got a little greater!

you know those hugs by clinton, bush & obama were Public relations stunt to show "they care".