Discarded Banana Peel Causes Racial Hysteria at Ole Miss

https://townhall.com/columnists/todd...-miss-n2375376

Someone over-sensitive insecure liberal snowflake sees a banana peel in a tree and reports it like some terrorist act. Then they all shit their paints.

Got-damn, that's funny.

Lefties are WEAK, WEAK, WEAK...!
This has to be some sort of Internet Hoax. A made up story to get people to log onto a website and be exposed to all sorts of ludicrous advertising.

Nobody could possibly be this stupid.
This has to be some sort of Internet Hoax. A made up story to get people to log onto a website and be exposed to all sorts of ludicrous advertising.

Nobody could possibly be this stupid. Originally Posted by Jackie S
No dude, it really happened.

Google "banana peel in tree at ole miss"

It sent the lefties snowflakes into hysterics.

The school shut down events to concentrate on finding the evil white supremacist who dared put an object symbolizing that blacks are monkeys in a tree.

The guy fess up and stated, "I couldn't find a trash can so I threw it on a tree."

HORRORS!!!!!
https://townhall.com/columnists/todd...-miss-n2375376

Someone over-sensitive insecure liberal snowflake sees a banana peel in a tree and reports it like some terrorist act. Then they all shit their paints.

Got-damn, that's funny.

Lefties are WEAK, WEAK, WEAK...! Originally Posted by Muscleup
Saw that earlier this afternoon and almost went ballistic as i was thinking of attending Ole miss when i retired from the navy before i decided on retiring up her in ohio..

No dude, it really happened.

Google "banana peel in tree at ole miss"

It sent the lefties snowflakes into hysterics.

The school shut down events to concentrate on finding the evil white supremacist who dared put an object symbolizing that blacks are monkeys in a tree.

The guy fess up and stated, "I couldn't find a trash can so I threw it on a tree."

HORRORS!!!!! Originally Posted by Muscleup
And what's the betting, even WITH his legit explanation, he's going to face hell for what he did..
My first thought when I read this was to check the date on the article and make sure it wasn't April 1st ..... my second thought was I wonder if this is where Standin' Stoopid teaches ..... damm, you just can't make up shit like this ..... I know the school is exahausting every effort to "find the evil white supremacist who dared put an object symbolizing that blacks are monkeys in a tree" .....but maybe this is the Russians fault too? .....