The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has announced a plan to spend millions in taxpayer dollars to fight the “serious public health threat” of “gun violence.”

Because everyone knows if you're ineffective at your job, you just need to expand the scope of your job until everyone forgets what the purpose of your job and organization was in the first place.

Centers for DISEASE Control...

It's almost like they don't know what they are paid for.
Because everyone knows if you're ineffective at your job, you just need to expand the scope of your job until everyone forgets what the purpose of your job and organization was in the first place.

Centers for DISEASE Control...

It's almost like they don't know what they are paid for. Originally Posted by texassapper
Until this COVID debacle the CDC was one of the few government agencies I had any faith in. Boy was I WRONG. I don't trust our own CDC any more than I do WHO any more.
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 02:07 PM
Do not ever trust a fiden/DPST government
They Lie, they crave control, and have no compunctions or morals about how they get it 'permanently'
Preferably at the end of a long drop and short rope.
Until this COVID debacle the CDC was one of the few government agencies I had any faith in. Boy was I WRONG. I don't trust our own CDC any more than I do WHO any more. Originally Posted by GaGambler
I know the feeling... I still felt that way about the Army, but it's heartbreaking what has been done to it... by the very men that swore to uphold the Constitution.
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 07:35 PM
DPST 'woke' idiots Lie - it is what they do
Their Lies are only thing about which they can be trusted to do .