Are the studios closed for Xmas ????

Hello guys:

Question .......... are the studios closed for the holidays ???

I have text and emailed Sunflower, AsianStars, Lovely Angels and KFest ---------- all with no replies since Sunday, the 19th.

If someone knows, please reply by PM or simply post an answer

In closeing...... BigJiminDfw says "Happy Holidays" !!!!!!!

BigJiminDfw
Not sure if LA is open but they texted me today saying Emma starts on the 28th I’ve been wanting to see her since her lux days
AS will be open tomorrow. Reached out to the booker as I’m itching to see Yuna or Jinah again
Booker keeps telling me Yuna is off, is that true?
Sunflower is open
  • Quark
  • 12-25-2021, 11:26 AM
AsianStars is open with only Jinah available in North Dallas. All the good reviews she has are true. Best session I have had since Kiss and Judy were at Luxury.

Review later.
Jinah is really good. Someone explain to her that over here she’s considered thick not fat lol
  • Quark
  • 12-25-2021, 01:45 PM
I had a nice chat with her about her size. She is starting to believe. In Korea she buys an XL shirt. Here it is a medium. I told her that Americans like all sizes and she is well inside of normal.
Yep I had that conversation with her. Told her she could be considered a few things here like curvy (which I also told her is a good thing) but fat was not one of them. She has a great smile when you compliment her.. and her laugh is great. She then said She is going to change the standard on Korea.. we had a good laugh but then told her I wish more looked like her . She is a great one