General Area: Bois de Boulogne
Activities: Cbj, cfs
Session Length: 15
Fee: 40
Hair Length and Color: Dark brown in pony tail, down middle of back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Physical Description: About 5'4 and 115 lbs. Typical flat French butt. B cups
Recommendation: Yes
Why are you posting this in the Germany forum?
Why do you keep asking the same thing?? Don't Read It If You Don't Want to. Go back to a coloring book, which is probably too high for your IQ based on those questions your asking.
Fucking worthless!
Says the guy with ZERO reviews!!
Fucking worthless! Originally Posted by SouthernBorn
The review is actually informative and the guy has some balls.To explain more would be to give away ROS info. I've been researching Paris myself as a side trip for my next FKK journey in August.

So why is his review worthless? Is it worthless because he posted in the Germany section? It isn't his fault there is no France section, perhaps they can add one. Takes them two seconds to do so. At least the technical part if they have the authority to add it themselves, perhaps instead of calling this info worthless you can submit a request to staff to add France ?

Since you have offered a very opinionated opinion as to the worthlessness of the review please enlighten us all and tell us why it is worthless?

If you ask me the only thing I see in this thread that is worthless is a state called Arkansas. I think they voted for Trump, there's worthless for ya.

just saying....