Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: BBBJCIM, BBJ, Mish
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 160
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown beautiful hair, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5;7, thin, big DD breasts (MM)
Recommendation: No
Any particular reason you were not impressed?
I dont see how you "Took one for the team" after 3 other members have already seen this lady. She is thin.....very thin but, you can see muscle in her body. I think she said she was a dancer for a while and it shows. I still say she is the best bang for the buck in our area......my 2 ¢
Red flag, red flag, red flag. My rule is to wait 15 mintues. After that, I'm headed home. My time is just as valuable as the ladie's time.
We all have our opinons and that is just what this site is all about. I will say this though; The man got MSOG.....and in his words "She can s@*% a d!(#"....BB mind you. Allows CIM and according to the review, was very eager to please. Worked you up enough to make you pop the second time. Apparently you weren't that turned off by her. I believe most of us would agree, you would have to see 10 BP girls until you got lucky enough to get that.

I guess the problem I have is that we only have a "Yes" or "No" option. For a girl just starting out to have such a blimish as a NO on her score card is tough. I can understand you wont be going back because as you say "I'm very picky" but, there needs to be another way all the guys can understand she got the job done but she's not what you would normally see.

Okay.....I'm off my soap box now......Have a Nice Day!!!!!

I guess the problem I have is that we only have a "Yes" or "No" option. Originally Posted by boatpimp
In reality we do have more choices than just a "Yes" or "No" recommendation.

The issue is that it takes a bit of effort, and it is not well known here on the board.

Quite simply, you would write your review as you normally would and submit it when finished.

THEN, you click on the "EDIT" key/tab on the screen and you have the ability to modify the selection. (After it has been submitted)

During the 1st 60 minutes that the review is posted, the author can edit the post for clarity, spelling errors or just for the hell of it!

(After the edit period has expired, you must contact one of the Mod's to have any changes made to the review/post)

These edits are free form, you are not locked into a "Yes" or "No" choice.

An example would be under the choices for "Smoking".

When completing the review, you have 3 choices:
  • Yes
  • No
  • I Couldn't Tell
I have often edited the review to read :"I know she smokes, but I couldn't tell".

Hope this helps.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
  • oherc
  • 01-05-2013, 12:09 PM
link/number? Thanx i'd like to see the young one!!!
Biomed1.....Thanks for the helpful hints. I will use these in the future....
OK boys whos going to be the first one to give a review for her niece or better year niece and aunt 3some......
OK boys whos going to be the first one to give a review for her niece or better year niece and aunt 3some...... Originally Posted by soldierboy44
Soldierboy44,

You make the supposition that the Lady's niece is a provider.

That information has not be presented nor has it been confirmed.

Sorry if I missed a b it of humor here.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1