What would happen if you didn't?

Just wondering what all you guys would do if you didn't think about pussy all the time, didn't spend money on these whores, and didn't spend time on this board shooting the shit?
I would be on a cheese line
I would have a lot nicer lamo homo lol. Butt, the ladies that visit are damn nice too
Just wondering what all you guys would do if you didn't think about pussy all the time, didn't spend money on these whores, and didn't spend time on this board shooting the shit? Originally Posted by jayt4567
well, I have been here 4 years.. as Reagan once said, "are you better off today, than you were 4 years ago"?

I am getting more pussy, so my answer is yes.
  • Gbfsl
  • 05-20-2017, 02:42 AM
If I didn't think about pussy all the time I guess I would be dead. So I'd be doing nothing.

Whew.....it's 3:30 in the morning and I am awake thinking about pussy. I'M ALIVE!!!!!
One of my good friend stated if you put pussy in between any form of transaction things will happen much faster.

You sign this contract you get some free pussy along with it.
You sign this contract you get some free pussy along with it. Originally Posted by jayt4567

And I, for one, would be more than happy to jot my John Hancock on that kinda contract.
And I, for one, would be more than happy to jot my John cock on that kinda contract. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
fixed for added clarity
Damn right it would. I know for a fact. Some of these motherfuckers are still in first gear.

One of my good friend stated if you put pussy in between any form of transaction things will happen much faster.

You sign this contract you get some free pussy along with it. Originally Posted by jayt4567