Vegas! Help... I don't know what to do

I know MANY of you have been to vegas, I'm trying to figure out what to do. Is it all just walking the strip and drinking?
I went once a while back but I was younger, and that's all I did was walk the strip and drink. So I guess what I am asking is for some help from all you who have expirence in Vegas, and tell me what I should do/see other than drink and watch the Belagio water show lol!
Is there any point system for shows or tickets for shows? Maybe if you have some extra points you want to spare/trade, im sure we could talk ☺️

Now that I am a little older... I actually want to enjoy vegas the way it should be enjoyed. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
- Best Club
- Best Show
- Best restaurant
- Ect.

Thanks in advance. I didn't want to put this in the Co-Ed because I don't think it's hobby related, so hopefully this is the right place.
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-10-2017, 05:16 PM
One of my favorite restaurants is off the strip. Raku.

For me, since I don't gamble or club, I tend to spend my time seeing shows(Cirque being my fav), checking out museums, and if I feel I can tolerate the temps, getting out for a hike or something nature style.

I always take my camera wherever I go, but next visit I want to spend some time at the old Neon Museum.

Also, GREEN DOOR. If ya feeling frisky.

The real problem.. there is no "best"... Everyone has varied tastes.

Give us some ideas of what you like, and we can make better suggestions.
Jackie go check out Hoover Dam while youre up there, since youre older and wiser now

p.s. wish I was in between your legs up there
You have to take the Sundance Helicopter tour of The Strip, Hoover Dam, Lake Meade and into the Grand Canyon. You land in the Grand Canyon for a snack and to get some great pics. After that you fly back the same route. It is one of the most awesome things to do in Vegas!
I know MANY of you have been to vegas, I'm trying to figure out what to do. Is it all just walking the strip and drinking?
I went once a while back but I was younger, and that's all I did was walk the strip and drink. So I guess what I am asking is for some help from all you who have expirence in Vegas, and tell me what I should do/see other than drink and watch the Belagio water show lol!
Is there any point system for shows or tickets for shows? Maybe if you have some extra points you want to spare/trade, im sure we could talk ☺️

Now that I am a little older... I actually want to enjoy vegas the way it should be enjoyed. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
- Best Club
- Best Show
- Best restaurant
- Ect.

Thanks in advance. I didn't want to put this in the Co-Ed because I don't think it's hobby related, so hopefully this is the right place. Originally Posted by justjackie
One of the best reviewed shows recently is Absinthe. Penn and Teller is always fun. Blue Man Group is entertaining.

For food, Ze is right, many good places but it depends on your taste. If you do the celeb restaurants thing, many good ones to pick from.

Let me know, I am local there now and have some tickets I can call in favors for or point you in the direction for best prices.
Thank you all! I guess I did leave it very open for suggestions, but that wa stage pint, just because I am very open minded for this trip. They say never spend more than 3 days in Vegas, but I am a rebel and booked 5. So as you can see, I'm really needing some things to fulfill my days/nights.
I would like to know of a club to go to as well that's pretty popular.
I am a foodie, so really all kinds of food are on my radar. I just want to expirence the needs that really NEED to be done there, because I didn't get that chance a while back.
Yes, I am really wanting to see some shows, but I need to know which ones are not worth spending the money on, because I am sure there are some out there that you would have rather spent in bed or in a margarita glass lol!
Sundance ride sounds amazing!! Will def check that out! Hoover Dam I completely forgot out! So believe me, I am taking all into consideration!
Pool parties are very popular this time of year. Google for more info.
Jackie go check out Hoover Dam while youre up there, since youre older and wiser now

p.s. wish I was in between your legs up there Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy

You should be between them now 😜😜😜
Pool parties are very popular this time of year. Google for more info. Originally Posted by fred_flinstone
Sounds good, but honestly, I am goggled out... I have been googling everything and I'm just running in circles. Which is why I came here for some help, and hopefully a nice trade for some tickets/points stuff like that.

I would have never knew about a few of the things mentioned here, so it's actually very helpful.

- Best Club
- Best Show
- Best restaurant
- Ect.

Thanks in advance. I didn't want to put this in the Co-Ed because I don't think it's hobby related, so hopefully this is the right place. Originally Posted by justjackie

The Michael Jackon show by Cirque Soleil is amazing. Also, the best buffet in Vegas is the one inside of Caesars palace.

Have fun!
  • ~Ze~
  • 07-11-2017, 01:04 PM
You have to take the Sundance Helicopter tour of The Strip, Hoover Dam, Lake Meade and into the Grand Canyon. You land in the Grand Canyon for a snack and to get some great pics. After that you fly back the same route. It is one of the most awesome things to do in Vegas! Originally Posted by stampede1

You missed the part where you sneak off and fuck behind a boulder and echo through the canyon!!!

My next trip, I plan on jumping off the stratosphere...
Haven't been able to drive out to Vegas, but I do enjoy renting a car for a day and driving out of the city in the more remote areas.
Cirque du Soleil "Zumanity" is a sexy, erotic show.

If you want to get off the strip, then go to Old Vegas for the Fremont Street Experience.
Fremont Street Experience. is just that you will see the wildest things going on there
1. zip line
2. half naked ppl doing all kinds of things and a lot of freaks
3. 3 stages of bands playing
4. Golden Nugget Has a cool pool with a shark tank
5. Good drinks and food
All of the Cirque shows will take your breath away. Jackie should post taint photos from various locales like the Dam Bait Shop.