Lactating Providers

What are your thoughts on lactating providers? Now that I've left my day job and can dictate my schedule I am beginning to consider inducing lactation. This is unheard of in the vanilla world, but many people in the BDSM lifestyle do this or have an interest in this. If I was successful, my boobs would grow 1-2 cup sizes and I would have milk of course. No I am not pregnant and I don't have any children.

So my questions are - is this a deterrent to anyone? Would you actively avoid a lactating provider who you would otherwise be interested in? And how popular is this?
Wouldn't influence me either way as not something I am interested in or something that would turn me off. You , however , already have such prodigious boobs that growing a couple more cup sizes may require a wheelbarrow for "boob transport".
What's the risks besides nausea and vomiting whew
Honestly, baby girl. The idea doesn't do anything for me.
Wouldn't influence me either way as not something I am interested in or something that would turn me off. You , however , already have such prodigious boobs that growing a couple more cup sizes may require a wheelbarrow for "boob transport". Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Yup.... her tits are just fine as is.... and I am not sure I want to dine in the boudoir....

It all comes back to Seinfeld.... always.....
except for boob to titty screw no other turn on.
I wouldn't turn you down for lactating, but I'd want to know before I "latch on"! Whew
You KNOW my answer............
Coffee just wants some cream for his coffee!
Coffee just wants some cream for his coffee! Originally Posted by ElleW
Nah, the coffee ruins it LOL.........
Very interested. From what I've read that takes a lot of commitment, I wish you luck, and offer my assistance ;-) if needed.
I lactate from my colossal greatsword when I run it through a fair maiden over and over again
lol most of those interested don't want to post publically but have contacted me privately.

I'm not worried about interest - I would do it for myself and my personal reasons and I already know it is a mostly untapped market with a decent amount of people interested.

I just don't want it to deter people from seeing me. Also - I do the occasion S/m scene and my boobs can take far more impact than anywhere else on my body and I assume if I were to do this, that would mean breast impact would mostly be off the table.
Yeah, most won't publicly mention it. I've recently started (smaller amounts) and there's definately interest and not many others offering it.
As for S/m play as long as I'm not engorged and am fairly empty then I'm pretty much the same as when not breastfeeding tenderness wise. I don't do anything too rough though. Nothing close to what you'd be doing but I'd imagine if you pumped prior to scene it wouldn't be too much different. But that's my body,you may have a totally different experience with it.