Showering with provider or client.

A question, how many of you ladies enjoy a shower with your clients, before, during or at the end of their session? Guys how many of you look forward to a warm soapy stand-up?
  • Chloe
  • 07-19-2017, 07:12 AM
It depends on if the shower is compatible for the two people entering it. Always fun when it is!
It depends on if the shower is compatible for the two people entering it. Always fun when it is! Originally Posted by Chloe
What about all the prep you ladies due prior to our arrival? All that hard work down the drain-make-up and hair.
  • Chloe
  • 07-19-2017, 07:31 AM
Oh my, no make up or hair that can't be undone....it's one of the golden rules....never wear makeup or scents that can rub off on a guy who may need to go home to his wife or back to work. So a shower is fine
One of my favorite activities with a lady!
Does this topic include golden showers too or just normal showers?

In general, shower sex doesn't do much for me, but as foreplay it can be a lot of fun.

One of my best shower experiences was with two Asians who used their breasts to "scrub" my front and back while also getting those hard to reach areas with their fingers.
Does this topic include golden showers too or just normal showers?

In general, shower sex doesn't do much for me, but as foreplay it can be a lot of fun.

One of my best shower experiences was with two Asians who used their breasts to "scrub" my front and back while also getting those hard to reach areas with their fingers. Originally Posted by SeekingFun69
No just the kind where you always hope that your partner drops the soap!
I like showering with women too, often I ask her if she can do some manscapeing.. heck Two women giving me a Soapy massage is awesome, OMG !!! that has happened Many times
I mostly only shower with providers when helping ta dye their hair,
So other will believe the age lie

ugh that stuff can be a pain in the ass
if I giggle after AHHHHHHHH we missed a spot, errrr they never believe that touche of grey be cute
if I giggle after AHHHHHHHH we missed a spot, errrr they never believe that touche of grey be cute Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Oh my, no make up or hair that can't be undone....it's one of the golden rules....never wear makeup or scents that can rub off on a guy who may need to go home to his wife or back to work. So a shower is fine Originally Posted by Chloe
Plus, some guys can be allergic to certain perfumes.
I'm the full makeup, hair, and outfit type. I'll stand there and talk to a Gent while he showers, I'm not joining though.
I have a lot of hair that takes a long time to dry so it just depends on the circumstances, company, and what the rest of the day holds .... shower fun can be hot!
A question, how many of you ladies enjoy a shower with your clients, before, during or at the end of their session? Guys how many of you look forward to a warm soapy stand-up? Originally Posted by mokgp2017
Just love showering up before a session. Just ask my ATF women of choice!
girl fell knockin my feet out makin me fall on her in high school. both got stitches. slipped dropped x wife almost broke the d in shower. avoidin that death trap