Sting!!

Wow! 37 arrested in a multi agency task force this past weekend and I heard nothing on the board about it! Anyone else see the news story or hear about it?? Was Shreveport, Bossier, Greenwood all working with ATF, local LE and FBI!! Kinda shocked was nothing posted about it on here... All targeting human trafficking and prostitution
I said same thing make a you wonder...especially the address of providers arrested...since BP gone
How many 'victims' were 'rescued'?

I'm all for coming down on true scum that coerce vulnerable women into doing something against their will but far too often they use the term 'trafficking' to score political points and federal funding and busting consenting adults.
We're no names I recognized, but don't know all there RW names either. Seems to have been mostly guys and 1 Dr picked up
I know they picked up a LSU DR in the pickle park couple days ago.. as far as the other I’m not finding much? You have a link or place your looking? I’m not finding it on the Caddo sheriff Dept app
https://www.shreveporttimes.com/stor...sh/1119324002/
Here is the link to the Shreveport Times about the sting operation.
I warned you guys about a possible sting happening in the SBC Area this past weekend. I posted it in your ML Area. Don't you guys read that area?

Yes, I'm being sarcastic.
We don't have a ML yet. Wish we would get it back Soon!!! Please post more and more in that ML ETG lol
thanks for the info cassmann. i had no idea on this matter..
My best guess the johns came from cityxguide
SBC is off my visit list for a while.

Which is a shame, because I was coming thru there next week.
We have a lot of good local girls, don't give up on them. Check them out here on eccie and p411.
SBC is off my visit list for a while.

Which is a shame, because I was coming thru there next week. Originally Posted by CountryGentleman35
Stick will well reviewed eccie girls and you will be fine. Also as Randy stated the local P411 girls will take care of you.
My best guess the johns came from cityxguide Originally Posted by Headkeeper

I would be guessing also, what is the common thread to all the arrests?