Da foooking walk of shame!!

So Shine is a little adventurous, no shame in trying, although any time I see any Asian business with anything saying massage, I know what's up. So I hit this spot this past Sunday, a cheap barbershop with Asians cutting hair and ask for a massage. I had to wait for 2 6 minute hair cuts; no foooking problem. The place is a family barbershop and it's packed. It was two people giving massages a guy and an older granny. Now from my previous post Shine has a granny fetish so Im cool with her. The guy tried to get me to go in with him and I just gave him the "sunken place" stare from get out. Like you can't be foooking serious. There was a young hottie giving the massages as well, but I'm in the stage right now where I want to see some saggy titties and some salt and pepper around da vajaja. Anyhoo, I go back and granny delivered da works for a hot 60 total. Had lil baby shine flowing milk and honey so much that she had to stuff a towel in Shine mouth to quiet my squealing. Da bad part. On exit as I open the door the place is foooking packed and it's like they knew my perverted ass had just got his rocks off. So eccos and eccas. How do you'll handle that walk of shame. Toodlez...
My worst walk of shame was actually a drive of shame.

When I was in my early 20's I went home with a guy from a club (he lived with his mom). We went swimming and I somehow lost my clothes.

Well, right as his mom is due to come home from work around 7am he kicks me out with only a towel.

Then I could not find my way back to the freeway so I had to pull up to a drive thru and ask them for directions.

By the time I got back to Katy, my ego was bruised. Thankfully I lived in a house with a garage because if I lived in an apartment complex, my walk-in would have been a real walk of shame.
I just walk away with a smile and think to myself "fuck these people, I will never see them again"...and then make sure to give one a little wink and a head nod. There is no shame in the game Shine, just embrace the good times and be proud.

Funny shit Brooke....there is a book called "I hope they serve beer in Hell". In one of the stories in the book the guy was not proud of who he brought home and his roommates came home so he took her clothes and threw them out his bedroom window so she could either go out the door naked or take the window....
clear your inbox shiner!
I just walk away with a smile and think to myself "fuck these people, I will never see them again"...and then make sure to give one a little wink and a head nod. There is no shame in the game Shine, just embrace the good times and be proud.

Funny shit Brooke....there is a book called "I hope they serve beer in Hell". In one of the stories in the book the guy was not proud of who he brought home and his roommates came home so he took her clothes and threw them out his bedroom window so she could either go out the door naked or take the window.... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Wow that is so wrong. LOL.
What’s weird is the bottle of water. I also feel like everyone knows because you have the bottle in your hand as you leave.
This poor guy wins walk of shame by far. This happened this week in Houston.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/n...oorbell-camera

The real story is: the women's husband came home from 3rd shift early and he had to sneak out naked, however, before anyone checked into anything, he was blasted all over the news and the police were looking for him because everyone assumed he was a peeper/predator.

Funny shit Brooke....there is a book called "I hope they serve beer in Hell". In one of the stories in the book the guy was not proud of who he brought home and his roommates came home so he took her clothes and threw them out his bedroom window so she could either go out the door naked or take the window.... Originally Posted by rustyshackleford112.7
Funny quite out of that book by Tucker Max the author, "We give them a rib, and this is the thanks we get."

One of my dorm mates had that text during freshman year of college.
Good stuff. There is a Broadway musical in here somewhere.
Embrace the shame, don’t run from it. Walk with your head up and make sure not to trip on the way out. That’s always worked for me
LMFAO THE SUNKEN PLACE STARE!!!