Strip Club Trappin Tonight Come Chill With Us

Chilling with some of the OG's 2nite. Yall come chill with us we'll be at one of the strip clubs throwing it up. I will prolly drop 4-5 racks...gotta take care of my OG's. Havent chilled with these Triple OG's in a min. It's good having riders like this that wont let nobody get close to me let alone fuck with me. And yah...im pulling out the Rover tonite.

I'm sure y'all do a great job at valet parking. I'm sure shine gonna be there too as another valet boy
Why you scared for people to get close to you?
I'm sure y'all do a great job at valet parking. I'm sure shine gonna be there too as another valet boy Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

Nah, shine be rubbing da wax and popping da rag in his own little space.

Break out a 40
Nah, shine be rubbing da wax and popping da rag in his own little space. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN

Why you scared for people to get close to you? Originally Posted by Kickrocks

1.) your premise of "scared" is flawed. Try again ;-)

2.) you didn't grow up like I did life for people like me is complicated they kept me safe growing up so I could be the baby boy from the hood that made it. ;-) and I did

3.) Those cats I don't expose I take their sacrifice and life choices seriously. they're all business I'm not always that way. ;-) because I know how to talk white peoples language these folks dont.

Have a good day my man
So you're scared of brothers in the hood because you moved out?
If you need a sandbox to play in i hear the traffic on 59 freeway is light at the moment. ;-)
I'm in the beautiful ATX, I try to stay out of Houston as much as I can. I only go to make deals, but with technology the way it is, I'm making the trip less and less, and that's fine by me.
Did a couple of guys, ...up to no good
Start making trouble in your neighbourhood?

Please tell us how you became in the Fresh Prince of Houston.

Fucking poser. Actually I think I saw you at Westheimer and Sage, you tried to wash the windshield of my car and I had to shoo you away. Glad you got another rough neighborhood though and "made it"

"Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air"
Did a couple of guys, ...up to no good
Start making trouble in your neighbourhood?

Please tell us how you became in the Fresh Prince of Houston.

Fucking poser. Actually I think I saw you at Westheimer and Sage, you tried to wash the windshield of my car and I had to shoo you away. Glad you got another rough neighborhood though and "made it"

"Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air" Originally Posted by Mythos

I'm sure y'all do a great job at valet parking. I'm sure shine gonna be there too as another valet boy Originally Posted by Back2HoustonHobby

You two feel better now? Yall back together? How's your combined income goals working out for ya? Let's see a retired hooker and a burger flipper? Yah ok