I'm hungry in Vegas!

What are some great late night places to eat at??
Great question. Peppermill is always a fun stop.
Oh yummy I just looked them up 😊
Pho Kim Long!
That sounds good too. I've noticed it's difficult to find good Mexican food. And it makes me very sad!
Maggiano Italian restaurant is a great place to eat at!
Oh I love italian
There are quite a few good Mexican food restaurants. Michoacan has several locations around Vegas.
Peppermill is always a good choice.
I agree with you about great Mexican food. There aren’t many truly authentic restaurants that are worth repeating here in Vegas. Though I do like Flaming Fajitas which is decent.
Thanks for all the info! I might go get some Italian food today!
  • quzi
  • 02-13-2020, 10:38 PM
italian: casa di amore is an old school italian joint open til 4am on east trop. It's a haul from the strip.
bootleggers is 24/7 a couple miles south of mandalay bay (it's on the other side of 215, south end of the Premium Outlet shops there). Great entertainment in the evenings (the Monday night ones seem to be special with Kelly Clinton-Holmes MC).

for greasy mexican food, Roberto's is all over. I tend to like Laurita's cause I like my al pastor. There used to be a Taco Cabana on west Trop, it's probably a good mile or two west of Excalibur.

as for Peppermill, the diner side closer to the strip is just that. Nothing special. The lounge side away from the strip is something special to experience with the fire pit and cozy nooks all over.
Battista's Hole in the Wall is great Italian food. It's a dive looking restaurant just across Flamingo Road from Bally's.
Thanks for all the great info! I haven't been out to any yet. I've been here for almost a year and haven't met anyone lol.
El dorado next to sapphire is best mexican.
Javiers at aria 2 nd best
Roma grill and carbone