Squirting Fantasy.... How do you like it? GROWN UP TALK!

I was just wondering how many guys like a true squirter? And what about it do you like? & ladies are you having issues squirting & why?
Something I wondered about because sometimes guys only wanna see my watershow and that is all..... Hmmmmm

I will start! I tend to stop mines because a guy may be doing FIV all wrong & it begins to hurt! I stop it by actually moving and thinking of something else lol....

Okay have at it lol
I tend to stop mines

Okay have at it lol Originally Posted by ExoticChyna
Here mines

Here mines

Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
Deep holes have nothing to do with squirting hun! No hijacking please and thank you.... FYI MINE IS TIGHT LIKE A FIST BABE....
ive never had a woman squirt before, id like to have that happen,
and yes I have had a few Golden showers, they were nice
ive never had a woman squirt before, id like to have that happen,
and yes I have had a few Golden showers, they were nice Originally Posted by Franklin4
Thats exactly what guys say they never had a lady who squirts so they just wanna see it... There are a lot of ladies not having GREAT ORGASIMS OUT THERE! One of the best feelings....
Quite frankly, I am not at all attracted to squirting. I think it is a bit gross. Had it happen to me with a couple of providers, not because I requested it -- it just happened. Thankfully they were not heavy squirters. I like to be the one doing the squirting.
Squirting is fine as long as I don't have to try to sleep in the pond.
GREAT ORGASIMS OUT THERE! Originally Posted by ExoticChyna

Exotic, please make JJ work a little harder or it'll go to his head.
Exotic, please make JJ work a little harder or it'll go to his head. Originally Posted by trojantide
I see lol
Quite frankly, I am not at all attracted to squirting. I think it is a bit gross. Had it happen to me with a couple of providers, not because I requested it -- it just happened. Thankfully they were not heavy squirters. I like to be the one doing the squirting. Originally Posted by brasil
I was just wondering if all guys has this heavy fascination with it! Because I hear it a lot!
Squirting is fine as long as I don't have to try to sleep in the pond. Originally Posted by jokacz
No sleeping should be going on at that point lol
Originally Posted by J.J. Walker
That was done with a pun intended smh
I am sure many of us have curiosities in many areas but some are not willing to elaborate. I think it would be interesting.
You should make an instructional video on the "art of squirting"....or if your a squirting factory, make video clips in the act and sell them on the online clip stores. That is a good selling niche.... mama, you'd be squirting all the way to da bank !