Ivy or Nana

Hello there fellow hobbyist!I’ve been debating on who to visit next. Any advice on who to visit next out of these two fine ladies?
Face is a must, has to be pretty, best IOP, best service!Ivy or Nana?
Thanks in advance!
You’ll need to elaborate on your expectations before anyone, who’s seen both, can give a qualified response. It’s an easy choice for me.
Thanks for the tip Ronin3, updated! New at this, as you can see!
Not too much more help lol... like activities might be more helpful. Pretty is more of a eye of the beholder thing.. service and IOP both are pretty good at that.
Ivy is my current go to. She is curvier than Nana, so if you want skinny vs someone with a little more on her, Nana would be the choice.
Ivy is pretty much down for anything and always loves to please.
You honestly cant go wrong with either.
Not too much more help lol... like activities might be more helpful. Pretty is more of a eye of the beholder thing.. service and IOP both are pretty good at that.
Ivy is my current go to. She is curvier than Nana, so if you want skinny vs someone with a little more on her, Nana would be the choice.
Ivy is pretty much down for anything and always loves to please.
You honestly cant go wrong with either. Originally Posted by Drkviper85
I know that with these fine ladies it’s hard to tell their age. This is probably another question that lies on eye of beholder, who looks the youngest, who is the fittest?
I have seen Ivy. I have not seen Nana. With that I will see Nana and won’t repeat Ivy.
I have seen Ivy. I have not seen Nana. With that I will see Nana and won’t repeat Ivy. Originally Posted by AsianP
Did you have bad experience with Ivy?
Not going to speak for the person you responded too (I will just say look at the history)... but as to your previous statement about who looks the youngest and fittest.. well both look to be in their 30s + IMO.. but fittest, that would easily be Nana.
Ivy is a bigger girl (not overweight, but not fit).
Any other things you look for, let us know and we can give you our opinions. But based off what you have said so far, Nana would probably be your pick
Not going to speak for the person you responded too (I will just say look at the history)... but as to your previous statement about who looks the youngest and fittest.. well both look to be in their 30s + IMO.. but fittest, that would easily be Nana.
Ivy is a bigger girl (not overweight, but not fit).
Any other things you look for, let us know and we can give you our opinions. But based off what you have said so far, Nana would probably be your pick Originally Posted by Drkviper85
I’m a sucker for tight love boxes, even thought somw of the time service is sacrificed due to lack of experience. These two ladies have been in the game a while, so would they both be tied in this area? Also, Ivy I believe has greek Ace card under her sleeve… Did you explore that?
Service wise Ivy hands down.she is a pleaser(tuma,greek,dt,dfk,ff). Lookwise Nana , she is slender and prettier.)No tuma,no greek) vanilla studio service.
  • ketro
  • 04-21-2022, 12:40 PM
Fuckin' Nana.

Ivy's a sweetheart, but if you're gonna put your nuts in a vice and see only one? Nana.
Hello there fellow hobbyist!I’ve been debating on who to visit next. Any advice on who to visit next out of these two fine ladies?
Face is a must, has to be pretty, best IOP, best service!Ivy or Nana?
Thanks in advance! Originally Posted by BluePanthom
Fuck Ivy and go Fuck Nana. Don’t listen to promoters. They will not give you straight answer because they can’t. They are promoting the agency not a lady. They will tell you she is ugly or sucks in nice way.
Be careful and be aware of surrounding in and out of APT. Good luck with APT parking and good luck with the lady.
Service wise Ivy hands down.she is a pleaser(tuma,greek,dt,dfk,ff). Lookwise Nana , she is slender and prettier.)No tuma,no greek) vanilla studio service. Originally Posted by simonin777
I totally agree with this, except I did get tuma from Nana. YMMV
I’ve seen both and I recommend Nana all the way, however if you need a trip to Greece every now and then go with Ivy. But like others have said, just see both of them, you know you want to, lol