Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Complaining, lots of complaining, Mish, K9
Session Length: 15
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: mixed white and Mexican pitted face, nice ass and tits, long black hair that needs to be cut. she has a gut with lots of loose skin as if she just had a baby.
Recommendation: No
FreeDaddy:

No offense, but I am chuckling that you answered that ad - really, "your money is mine"...Thanks for the TOFFT. Hopefully it will keep other guys from making the same mistake.

It's sad that BP is so full of lousy providers...sigh.

JaG
Sorry that happened... But hilarious review!!!
Another backpage failure. Sorry for your loss.
OMG! I just saw her on BP and had a bad flashback.
About a year ago I called her for an Out Call at a hotel I was staying at. I had just got back in town from being overseas. I stayed at the hotel for a few nights just to be alone and decompress.
Two-call thing and she shows up. I hadn't had any love'n in a long while, she was hot, and I was excited. But she acted really nervous. She kept asking if I'm a cop, said I look like a cop. I do have short hair and I am in shape (at least not out of shape) but not a cop.
So I showed her my work ID that clearly shows what I do for a living (just like I told her on the phone). But she kept pacing around, looked in the closet, looked in the bathroom. Then said she had to get something from her car.
She doesn't come back. I'm thankful at this point and assumed she was on *Staff edit - prohibited topic removed - see Rule 15* or something. Whatever. Went to bed and forgot about it.
An hour later someone is banging on my door. I wake up, look out the window, it's the (real) cops.
I answer the door. They asked if I invited that girl to the hotel, started grilling me. I said "I don't know her. She came by, bummed a cigarette, paced around and left." (which is true). The cops were nice but explained to me that her pimp was sitting in the parking lot the whole time. When the security guard asked him to leave he refused. They called in a cop who was near by. Etc...
Terrible and embarrassing experience. Still scares the shit out of me. Least I never paid.
Her pics were accurate, I thought she was better looking in person. But stay away from this one and don't mess with any BP girl unless you can verify her on a secondary, reputable source (like ECCIE).
Oh wait... The girl I am talking about isn't the same "Crai" you are referring to in the link you posted. The one I'm talking about (not Hispanic) is also in town on BP and also named "Crai". This is the one I'm referring to: http://jackson.backpage.com/FemaleEs...all-22/5820232
Moderator... If this caused a problem feel free to delete.

Moral of this story is: Stay away from BP girls named Crai.
Update: Ok, the two "Crai" BP posts have the same 615 Nashville phone number. So, Pimp Alert.
I am so glad you guys posted this information. I had really considered booking something with her but was a little scared to until their was more feedback on her...
^Hear, hear.