Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CBJ; Mish, convo; standing doggy
Session Length: 2
Fee: ??? + tip
Hair Length and Color: black, mid back, really soft
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'6 or so, not skinny, not fat, cute butt, a real woman, great conversation for those who like girls with a brain and a body, a few non distracting tats, excellent skills
Recommendation: Yes
300? Wow... I saw this girl about 1 year ago... was one of the worst experiences I ever had.. but never did a review because it's wasn't worth the time to write one up...
Negatives are how we compare and contrast potential provider sessions. Got to throw them in when you can.

PS
Said without sarcasm or taking a piss. I clarify due to the fact you're one of the members I listen to when researching a provider and have benefited by.
I enjoyed my time with her ... I just can never get Our schedule so I can get caught in her rain... I do wish she isn't bbj though
Since I was a newbie, she required a two hour appointment. The appointment was consistent with her showcase. I had fun with her and that was my experience for whatever reason. Normally she is not my type (skinny blondes and latinas) but she helped me gain access to the eccie network, so I am appreciative for that.