dim-retard senator from Florida exposed for fund raising off relief donations

In Fundraising Email for Hurricane Relief, Bill Nelson Directs Users to Group That Builds Donor Lists for Dem Campaigns

Sen. Bill Nelson (D., Fla.) on Wednesday sent out an email encouraging people to donate money for hurricane disaster relief with a list of nonprofit groups that provide aid, but he did not disclose that the links for each group direct users to the website of ActBlue, an organization that helps Democrats raise money and saves donor emails for future fundraising efforts.

(Washington Free Beacon)
Following the Clintons lead on Haiti. Liberals have no shame
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 10:33 AM
So

The objective is to win at any cost.

There are Supreme Court Justices to nominate and confirm!
Finally something we can agree, chalk up a victory for Scott.
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 11:15 AM
The hurricane is probably helping Scott.

But my point was to the OP... each side will oie, cheat and steal to win and their supporters will turn a blind eye to it
But my point was to the OP... each side will oie, cheat and steal to win and their supporters will turn a blind eye to it Originally Posted by WTF
Our side may "oie, oie!" to win, your side just lies.
"Bill Nelson has reached a new low in a desperate attempt to save his political career," said NRSC spokesperson Camille Gallo. "While Floridians were trying to save their homes and lives, Bill Nelson used this tragedy as an opportunity to save his taxpayer-funded job by shamelessly using disaster relief efforts to bolster his fundraising operation."

Republicans will be angry and animated to go to the polls. dim-retards will be embarrassed and disgusted and motivated to stay home. "Win. Win."
  • WTF
  • 10-13-2018, 12:29 PM
Our side may "oie, oie!" to win, your side just lies. Originally Posted by lustylad
Politics is a blood sport, sport.
Stop the name calling
Gee. I wonder if any lame stream media outlet wil run that story. DOUBT IT.
Yup just a scam , following the blinton mafia As for the media if a Rep did it 24/7 coverage , Look the other way nothing to see here.
Our side may "oie, oie!" to win, your side just lies. Originally Posted by lustylad
Amen!!