Random Thoughts

A place to post things you want to put out there, but might not warrant a thread of their own.

On my mind tonight:

Wanted to get freaky several times this weekend. Didn't. Saving my money for something special. Delayed gratification for the win, yeah!!

Depressing to lose a friend and have no idea why. Perhaps in time all will be revealed. Perhaps not. Such is life.
A place to post things you want to put out there, but might not warrant a thread of their own.

On my mind tonight:

Wanted to get freaky several times this weekend. Didn't. Saving my money for something special. Delayed gratification for the win, yeah!!

Depressing to lose a friend and have no idea why. Perhaps in time all will be revealed. Perhaps not. Such is life. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks for thread SpankyJ!

My random thoughts:
At this very moment.. I NEED a hot sangria tea from Starbucks!

I WANNA HAVE HOT PASSIONATE SEX!

I really need to fix my chipped nail..(ladies never go to Van Buren to get your nails done!)

Spanky..you got a friend in me dahhling!
(Their BIG loss)!!
My not so random thought is that I can't wait to meet Nova.
Random blurt today

Bend over bitches..I will drive

Lol

Spanky..you got a friend in me dahhling!
(Their BIG loss)!!
Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
Awww, thank you! I always know I can count on Nova - never any doubt in my mind!

Originally Posted by Nova Nwa
What a coincidence - me too!!!
I guess I will never understand being in the midst of trying to set something up and suddenly the other person seemingly falls off the face of the earth for days. Just don't get it.
I guess I will never understand being in the midst of trying to set something up and suddenly the other person seemingly falls off the face of the earth for days. Just don't get it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I will second that Spanky.... or even after you get it set up and try to confirm and the response you get is silence.
My random thoughts:
At this very moment.. I NEED a hot sangria tea from Starbucks!

[COLOR="green"]I really need to fix my chipped nail..(ladies never get your nails done in Van Buren.

Sorry about the nails... I can't help with that but would be glad to help with the other two..
I will second that Spanky.... or even after you get it set up and try to confirm and the response you get is silence. Originally Posted by nevercanhavetoomuch
Yep, I've gotten that too and it is even worse. At least in the first case I mentioned, you haven't actually made any plans yet. Far worse to have made plans and have them fall through due to no communication. Very frustrating.
  • BK
  • 01-25-2017, 09:05 PM
More than 45% of 18 to 23-year-olds have spent more on coffee than investing in their retirement, and 35% of 24 to 35-year-olds have done the same.
More than 45% of 18 to 23-year-olds have spent more on coffee than investing in their retirement, and 35% of 24 to 35-year-olds have done the same. Originally Posted by BK
Coffee is life. ❤☕️
I guess I will never understand being in the midst of trying to set something up and suddenly the other person seemingly falls off the face of the earth for days. Just don't get it. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Even more delightful, when after several days you can see they logged into the various places you tried to reach them and *still* didn't respond! Argh!

OK, I'm getting too negative. How about a shout out to the ladies who have excellent TCB?

My list: (Alphabetical order - no preference implied):

Danielle
Felina
Ginger
Nova
Vannah

Thank you ladies, for making it easy!

(No offense intended if you're name isn't on the list. It might not mean I think you have bad TCB, we just might not have enough of a track record to know yet.)
... How about a shout out to the ladies who have excellent TCB?

My list: (Alphabetical order - no preference implied):

Danielle
Felina
Ginger
Nova
Vannah

Thank you ladies, for making it easy! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thank you, hon! It's great to be appreciated!
Well my random thought for the day is " I am making my way down to NWA in mid-march & I hope there is a Ginger Doll that has time for an old man to visit"

Been planning since the fall and finally time to make it happen.

YEE HAA