Ask Spanky

This post brought to you by boredom. Ask me something.
Is this like “Dear Abby” –– hobby style?
Is this like “Dear Abby” –– hobby style? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It certainly can be a request for advice like that, but also any other type of question.
What is my hobby luck so poor in NWA ?
What is my hobby luck so poor in NWA ? Originally Posted by shortblkguy
Well, I think you already know and I wish it were otherwise because you seem like a really nice guy that deserves to get some, but I think it has to do with the color of your skin. And that sucks donkey balls. Ladies, rent this man some pussy!
Well, I think you already know and I wish it were otherwise because you seem like a really nice guy that deserves to get some, but I think it has to do with the color of your skin. And that sucks donkey balls. Ladies, rent this man some pussy! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks for the kind words.

I am too selective and kinky IMHO.

Actually, I am on my Jan - Mar hiatus from the hobby as I try to get a head start on maxing out my IRS, 401K and HSA
Ok, I'll ask myself a question:

Spanky, what are the heights of providers in Arkansas?
Ok, I'll ask myself a question:

Spanky, what are the heights of providers in Arkansas? Originally Posted by SpankyJ

Timely question, you can find the answer here:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1060357552
Has anyone ever accomplished more with 1.3 inches than 3 sides?
Has anyone ever accomplished more with 1.3 inches than 3 sides? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
It's possible, but certainly no one has ever talked about it more.
  • Lliks
  • 01-06-2018, 08:26 PM
How could you ever be bored when you have the ability to entertain yourself with questions like that?
BTW, thanks for the info and entertaining the rest of us at the same time.
Why did you go back to your old avatar?
There was a quesion in my college student newspaper that the question answerer did not answer and I always wanted to know. Maybe you will have the answer. Do human breasts float? I want to get one for my aquarium.
Why did you go back to your old avatar? Originally Posted by bigjohn001
I bowed to the will of the people. Or at least jethro1970.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1060253507
Is there a wrong way to punch a Nazi?