URL / Website: -
City: Fort Smith
State: Arkansas
Address: Grand Ave
Activities: Massage+
Hair Length and Color: Black, should length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short and petite. Great set of MM C's with long nipples. Quite the ass for an Asian. Firm body.
Recommendation: Yes
You aren’t kidding with those long nipples. They are fun! Longest I’ve personally ever enjoyed
Tried to call yesterday & message said they would be back in a month. Anybody know why?
I'm getting the weird vibe that if a eccie review goes up, they close the place down for a month.
I'm getting the weird vibe that if a eccie review goes up, they close the place down for a month. Originally Posted by datred
This place has been reviewed dozens of times on this and other websites. It's the places in central Arkansas that get shut down quickly after reviews get posted.
They are open.
I been here a couple of times, I just wish they have younger people working here, Everytime I been here it's been with the older ladies
Has anyone tried the amp by calico county? If so, pm me with info please.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.

Thread Closed