GDP Hits 4.1 %! In Second Quarter

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/b...onomy-gdp.html

Love him or hate him, the President's policy's are working.

Record low unemployment, African American unemployment rates are the lowest in history. All minorities, and women, have reached the lowest unemployment rates in 60 years.

People are working. People are spending. People are enjoying the American Dream. The Country is on a high.

The only people who are complaining seem to be those who want free everything and just let the Government to take care of them.

Of course, none of this matters. Whether or not Stormy Daniels sucked Donald Trump's dick 15 years ago is the important thing.
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/27/b...onomy-gdp.html

Love him or hate him, the President's policy's are working.

Record low unemployment, African American unemployment rates are the lowest in history. All minorities, and women, have reached the lowest unemployment rates in 60 years.

People are working. People are spending. People are enjoying the American Dream. The Country is on a high.

The only people who are complaining seem to be those who want free everything and let the Government to take care of them and

Of course, none of this matters. Whether or not Stormy Daniels sucked Donald Trump's dick 15 years ago is the important thing. Originally Posted by Jackie S
The economic news is definitely a plus for President Trump.
Winning.
Speaking of the 2nd quarter ...

... does anyone know how the Clinton Foundation is doing this year?
  • Tiny
  • 07-27-2018, 11:30 AM
Ditto Speed Racer. There's a lot of truth in what you wrote Jackie. Dropping the federal corporate tax rate to 21% was incredibly important. Formerly we had the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world. Now we're competitive. Also Trump has done a much better job than his predecessors at rationalizing federal regulation. This too boosted the economy.

The question is what comes next. Trade wars could nuke the good he's done so far. The federal debt is another concern. Trump's business experience taught him he could go deep into debt and come out just fine as long as he stiffed his bondholders and banks. The trillion dollar federal budget deficit he's planning for 2019 is not a good sign. To be fair, with these huge deficits he's planning, he's continuing a trend started by his predecessors, George W. Bush and Barrack Obama. They were as guilty as he is.

Btw, don't expect him to make any significant cuts to entitlements. He has already said he won't. Instead expect entitlements and subsidies to go up.

GDP growth in Venzuela was pretty good for the first 15 years under Chavez before it cratered. Trump won't repeat this, because he's not as crazy as Chavez and because he won't be in office as long. But two quarters, or two years of excellent GDP growth do not make a legacy. Hopefully he'll abandon his trade wars and pivot like Bill Clinton and balance the budget later on. Don't hold your breath though.
Speaking of the 2nd quarter ...

... does anyone know how the Clinton Foundation is doing this year? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why do you give a shit? I don't.
Ditto Speed Racer. There's a lot of truth in what you wrote Jackie. Dropping the federal corporate tax rate to 21% was incredibly important. Formerly we had the highest corporate tax rate in the developed world. Now we're competitive. Also Trump has done a much better job than his predecessors at rationalizing federal regulation. This too boosted the economy.

The question is what comes next. Trade wars could nuke the good he's done so far. The federal debt is another concern. Trump's business experience taught him he could go deep into debt and come out just fine as long as he stiffed his bondholders and banks. The trillion dollar federal budget deficit he's planning for 2019 is not a good sign. To be fair, with these huge deficits he's planning, he's continuing a trend started by his predecessors, George W. Bush and Barrack Obama. They were as guilty as he is.

Btw, don't expect him to make any significant cuts to entitlements. He has already said he won't. Instead expect entitlements and subsidies to go up.

GDP growth in Venzuela was pretty good for the first 15 years under Chavez before it cratered. Trump won't repeat this, because he's not as crazy as Chavez and because he won't be in office as long. But two quarters, or two years of excellent GDP growth do not make a legacy. Hopefully he'll abandon his trade wars and pivot like Bill Clinton and balance the budget later on. Don't hold your breath though. Originally Posted by Tiny
I guess that's why you call yourself Tiny because you seem to be a sad little man! Trump could create a cure for cancer and you would still find something to whine about lighten up man go get laid have another encounter write about it try not to be so negative

GDP growth in Venzuela was pretty good for the first 15 years under Chavez before it cratered. Trump won't repeat this, because he's not as crazy as Chavez and because he won't be in office as long. But two quarters, or two years of excellent GDP growth do not make a legacy. Hopefully he'll abandon his trade wars and pivot like Bill Clinton and balance the budget later on. Don't hold your breath though. Originally Posted by Tiny

you don't start a trade war without a plan.

apparently he has one and only he and his staff knows what it its.

Looks like Chinas leaders doesn't know what to make of him.
Jackie,
I agree with you: I could care less about who sucked Trump's dick ten years ago.
But it does concern me that there are allegations that he paid for the silence of the dick sucker in the weeks before the last election. There are also allegations that he paid other "dick suckers" in the weeks before the last election. We will learn about where the hush funds came from, how -if at all- they were reported, and why did Trump the candidate feel he had to make these payments, if there were such payments made, and that is looming as a very likely scenario.
More concerning to me is the FACT that our president constantly resorts to ongoing deceit and hyperbole regarding his record as president. Why does he think he has to make up his own facts all the time? Why does he carelessly run at the mouth? I agree that the economy is moving ahead at a good pace, and that is welcome. But is it, as the president says, unprecedented? Hardly. Even the Democrat who came before Trump had at least four quarters of 4 plus growth. But Trump makes these claims, and not only about the economy, but about all sorts of things. It's like a daily occurrence. His announcements have no discipline. He just says what he wants to say. When someone plays fast and loose with the truth you must begin second-guessing much of what he says. For example, he denies having anything to do with any of the "dick suckers"... you've got to wonder whether this statement reflects genuine factual reality or does it reflect his ongoing self-serving version of reality.
Jackie,
I agree with you: I could care less about who sucked Trump's dick ten years ago.
But it does concern me that there are allegations that he paid for the silence of the dick sucker in the weeks before the last election. There are also allegations that he paid other "dick suckers" in the weeks before the last election. We will learn about where the hush funds came from, how -if at all- they were reported, and why did Trump the candidate feel he had to make these payments, if there were such payments made, and that is looming as a very likely scenario. As opposed to Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator always insuring that his side-pieces were being paid with public, tax-payer funds, right, Muy Loco?

More concerning to me is the FACT that our president constantly resorts to ongoing deceit and hyperbole regarding his record as president. Why does he think he has to make up his own facts all the time? Why does he carelessly run at the mouth? I agree that the economy is moving ahead at a good pace, and that is welcome. But is it, as the president says, unprecedented? Hardly. Even the Democrat who came before Trump had at least four quarters of 4 plus growth. But Trump makes these claims, and not only about the economy, but about all sorts of things. It's like a daily occurrence. His announcements have no discipline. He just says what he wants to say. When someone plays fast and loose with the truth you must begin second-guessing much of what he says. For example, he denies having anything to do with any of the "dick suckers"... you've got to wonder whether this statement reflects genuine factual reality or does it reflect his ongoing self-serving version of reality. Odumbo never had two quarters of 4 plus growth AFTER the talking heads in the lame-stream media declared it would never, ever happen, Muy Loco.

Originally Posted by Muy Largo
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And Slick Willy finally ran out of the taxpayer funds once he was term limited out of the oral office. So his Hollywood " friends " came to the rescue to help out him and shrilLIARY when Paula Corbin Jones won her lawsuit against him. Reckon that's wy shrilLIARY claimed " we were BROKE when we left the White House ". ( Without, of course, her mentioning all of the money that they had to pay to LIEyers to defend the PERJURING AND DISBARRED SEXUAL PREDATOR ! ) But to the LYING LIBERALS on this site and elsewhere, Only Slock Willy " balanced " the budget while in the ORAL office. ( Que the music : Devil in a BLUE DRESS ! )
I detest Bill Clinton. I find him to be as two-faced and phony as Donald Trump.
This isn't about Bill Clinton.
This isn't the most recent past president, either.
This is about the current president, and how he misleads, deceives, and wildly, recklessly exaggerates.
How can you feel comfortable with anything he says when so much of what he says is not true?
Where I live a man is judged to be as good as his word.
Trump's word is unreliable.
This is about the current president, and how he misleads, deceives, and wildly, recklessly exaggerates.
How can you feel comfortable with anything he says when so much of what he says is not true?
Trump's word is unreliable. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Hillary lost. Get over it.
Hillary lost. Get over it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Why should he, you can't.
Trump's word is unreliable. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
TDS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^