Guilty of tax evasion, and his name ain't Manafort and he ain't a Republican!

Dallas Mayor Pro Tem Dwaine Caraway resigns, pleads guilty to federal corruption charges

Dallas Mayor Pro Tem Dwaine Caraway pleaded guilty to accepting more than $450,000 in bribes and kickbacks.

(WFAA)
He can room with Manafort.
GOOD find all of these corrupt officials and fire the lot o them.
He can room with Manafort. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
He has a roommate already ...

And your candidate for President in 2016 endorsed him!
Just think for every 1 that gets locked up 100 get away with the kickbacks and steeling ,,,
Stealing? As In theft?
Stealing? As In theft? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
"Shoplifting" to you! Sounds more "justifiable" doesn't it?

You know .... the poor people "shoplift" to acquire "necessaries"!

The rich people STEAL?

The labeling is all part of your identity-victimization politics. Like redrawing boundary lines to sell real estate.
Just think for every 1 that gets locked up 100 get away with the kickbacks and steeling ,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman

And what always makes me scratch my heads.. We hear about politician XYZ who got busted FOR taking these kickbacks/bribes etc.
BUT NEVER ABOUT the company who made said bribes/kickbacks, being busted??
Why is that?
"Shoplifting" to you! Sounds more "justifiable" doesn't it?

You know .... the poor people "shoplift" to acquire "necessaries"!

The rich people STEAL?

The labeling is all part of your identity-victimization politics. Like redrawing boundary lines to sell real estate. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I posted: “Stealing? As in theft?”

You launched into the rant quoted above.

Is it possible you were rankled about something else? Please make sure you’re debating the right point. If your panties are in a wad because of that four-word post, then your post is a false accusation and personal attack. Any labeling or identity-victimization is yours.