14 yr old governor??

While watching Fox this afternoon, going over today's 4 states doing voting Primaries, i saw them going over a 14 yr old who's running for GOVERNOR???

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/n...813-story.html
That's pretty fucking hilarious. The only thing that kid has experience in that equals that of his older counterparts is Masturbation, lol.

Jim
Be funny as shit if he won the election.
Be funny as shit if he won the election. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
Hahaha, that would send a message to those so called career politicians, lol.

Jim
Vermont.. gotta love that place. the politicians from 225 years ago apparently had an oversight in leaving off the age requirement.

he should be at least 18 to run for office, but its not a requirement in the state of vermont.

I can't believe he qualified. I think this is a joke candidate.
at least he's not senile like Bernie.

hahahaahahahahaaa
Vermont.. gotta love that place. the politicians from 225 years ago apparently had an oversight in leaving off the age requirement.

he should be at least 18 to run for office, but its not a requirement in the state of vermont.

I can't believe he qualified. I think this is a joke candidate. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Well, it's like states which let illegal aliens run for office.. HOW THE FUCK can someone run and hold a political office, when they can't even (Legally at least) Vote??
Well, it's like states which let illegal aliens run for office.. HOW THE FUCK can someone run and hold a political office, when they can't even (Legally at least) Vote?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Vermont tried that just before this and it went nowhere. go figure. now they have a semi-pubescent libtard punk on the ballot

"Last January, two Vermont lawmakers introduced a bill that would require candidates to be registered voters. The proposal went nowhere. At a recent news conference, Republican Gov. Phil Scott said he thought lawmakers should take a look at who should be able to run for the state's highest office."

hahahahaahaaaa

did i mention they also have a transgender squid running?

"Former utility executive Christine Hallquist says her experience and ideas make her the best choice as Vermont's next governor, but outside Vermont she's pitching herself as someone who would, if elected, become the nation's first transgender political candidate"

Vermont, where your choices for Gov include a pre-pub and a trans-squid.

HAHAHAHAAHHAAAAAAAAA
Well, it's like states which let illegal aliens run for office.. HOW THE FUCK can someone run and hold a political office, when they can't even (Legally at least) Vote?? Originally Posted by garhkal
Where are illegal aliens allowed to run for public office? Which offices are held by illegal aliens now?

Sounds preposterous to me, but I’m sure you can provide proof of that claim, matey!
Where are illegal aliens allowed to run for public office? Which offices are held by illegal aliens now?

Sounds preposterous to me, but I’m sure you can provide proof of that claim, matey! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
they just vote. that's all the NWO will allow their surfs. but they think that is a good deal. so did Negroes after the Civil Rights movement and LBJ's sell-out.

how's that working out for them?

hahahhaahahahahaaaaa
Funny, isn't it? He's old enough to run for Governor, but not old enough to be discussed here...

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"Point of order"! The 14-year-olds 225 years ago were a hell of a lot different than the little pukes of the same age today.

Most, if not all, WORKED! For one thing.
Instead, Vermont became the first state in US history to nominate a transgender candidate for governor in a major party.

Let the love flow...
Instead, Vermont became the first state in US history to nominate a transgender candidate for governor in a major party.

Let the love flow... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

to the garbage it.
they just vote. that's all the NWO will allow their surfs. but they think that is a good deal. so did Negroes after the Civil Rights movement and LBJ's sell-out.

how's that working out for them?

hahahhaahahahahaaaaa Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
A swing and a miss again, WWE.

Where’s the evidence that “they just vote.”

It’s impossible to debate any subject when facts and truth are ignored.

And you and garkhal are ignoring both.