Pelosi Steps In It Again!

Dumb bitch is calling everyone racist now. She yaps like a rabid senile old dog. Just like assup and Sissy ChappedAss. The poster girl for the dims. Even WaPo gave her 4 Pinocchios!

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...-racist-remark
Your comment is lacking quite a bit of specificity.

I don't think she's a rabid dog.

I don't think she's me or Sistine Chapel. I don't think Sistine or I are rabid dogs. We just disagree with your position on just about everything.

I don't think she's calling EVERYONE racist now.

I DO think you're sourcing a far-right leaning blog fronting for the notorious Media Research Center and quoting the WaPo, which has called BS on Twitler so often they had to create a separate database just to chronicle his incessant lies.

So what's your point? That you now believe the Washington Post? That you're calling Pelosi a "rabid dog" to prove you're an equal opportunity offender, just as Sarah Sanders seemed to characterize Twitler while dodging questions about his alleged use of the N-word?

Or just to throw a few personal flames at me and another poster?

You could have made your point without the personal vitriol, buddy.

Don't need to be rude and display such unprovoked hostility.

But I'm sure you'll be reminded of that soon enough.

LOL!
Dumb bitch is calling everyone racist now. She yaps like a rabid senile old dog. Just like assup and Sissy ChappedAss. The poster girl for the dims. Even WaPo gave her 4 Pinocchios!

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/craig-b...-racist-remark Originally Posted by lustylad
Hopefully Pelosi won't become a Republican. She does more for the Republican Party than Cortez is doing! The Tres Amigas!

Warren, Pelosi, and Cortez.

They wanted HillariousNoMore to STFU so they could be heard!
So what's your point? That you now believe the Washington Post? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It's your bible. Read the original WaPo story yourself if you don't believe me or want to deflect from the substance by lamely questioning my secondary source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1fd1103857f9

Don't need to be rude and display such unprovoked hostility. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What happened to your "public figure" exception? You were just yapping about it yesterday. Make up your fucking mind, hypocrite. You want to call trumpy "Twitler" but whine if I'm "rude" to your bitch Pelosi.
It's your bible. Read for yourself.

What happened to your "public figure" exception? You were just yapping about it yesterday. Make up your fucking mind, hypocrite. You want to call trumpy "Twitler" but whine if I'm "rude" to your bitch Pelosi. Originally Posted by lustylad
So "AssUpy" of him!
I don't think she's me or Sistine Chapel. I don't think Sistine or I are rabid dogs. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You both listen to her dog whistles and then start yapping. If I had a dollar for each time one of you used the r-word I would be wealthy beyond dreams.

Just look at the title of your pal sissy chap's last thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2399264

But enough of this dissecting your common canine roots. Aren't you going to defend your fearless leader Nancy and call Mitch McConnell racist?
It's your bible. Read the original WaPo story yourself if you don't believe me or want to deflect from the substance by lamely questioning my secondary source.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.1fd1103857f9

What happened to your "public figure" exception? You were just yapping about it yesterday. Make up your fucking mind, hypocrite. You want to call trumpy "Twitler" but whine if I'm "rude" to your bitch Pelosi. Originally Posted by lustylad
First of all, I have no problem with you calling Pelosi a bitch. I don't have to agree with your "dog" comment.

No hypocrisy there.

Your "secondary source" is your FIRST source and without credibility and accountability as a news outlet. It's a far right leaning shill blog and the basis for your vitriol.

You added the shit about WaPo, but that's fine. I have no problem with WaPo's fact checking. They're spot on imho. If Pelosi lied, then I'm happy they called her on it. It's what news media does. Does that make your comments correct? Not hardly.

The rudeness was directed at Sistine and me.

That's what I take exception to.

You're playing games again.

And you're not winning.

You both listen to her dog whistles and then start yapping. If I had a dollar for each time one of you used the r-word I would be wealthy beyond dreams.

Just look at the title of your pal sissy chap's last thread:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2399264

But enough of this dissecting your common canine roots. Aren't you going to defend your fearless leader Nancy and call Mitch McConnell racist? Originally Posted by lustylad
Now, link to where I started "yapping" based on her "dog whistles." My roots are not canine. Is that a thing now that Twitler called Omerosa a "dog?" (Jesus, THAT'S the most important thing in our national interest right now ...LOL!)

Or feel free to back the hell off. I don't expect an apology, but you probably ought to be a little more accurate when making unprovoked accusations in the first post.

If this thread is about me or another poster, have the balls to post it that way.

If this thread is about Nancy Pelosi, then leave me the fuck out of it, unless you've got some reason to single me or any other poster out on it.

You don't.

So no, you don't win.

Yes lusty did win. The senile Pelosi on a nationally televised interview called McConnell's comments racist. Problem was she lied about he said. The Washington Compost couldn't cover her behind this time thus the 4Pinocchio rating. Crying about somebody being mean to you or Sissy? Where to even begin with that one....
If this thread is about Nancy Pelosi, then leave me the fuck out of it, unless you've got some reason to single me or any other poster out on it. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The more you protest the more you make it about you.

Is Mitch McConnell a racist?

How many times did you and/or sissy chap call people on this board racist for opposing obama?

Your favorite conversation stopper. Especially when you're losing.
wrong thread
Your "secondary source" is your FIRST source and without credibility and accountability as a news outlet. It's a far right leaning shill blog and the basis for your vitriol. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Actually, I thought about starting this thread with the WaPo link. Then I figured it would be more fun to use the link to cnsnews, knowing you would attack the source rather than the substance, since that's all you know how to do. You didn't disappoint.
Now, link to where I started "yapping" based on her "dog whistles." My roots are not canine. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seriously?

Who we gonna believe - assup or our lying eyes?

Seriously?

Who we gonna believe - assup or our lying eyes?

Originally Posted by lustylad
So you have no response to that. Big fuckin surprise.

You call people names and attribute your frustration to others but when you get called on it, you shrink like a fat man’s dick in a cold spring.

Water is pretty cold today, man.

Seriously.
...you shrink like a fat man’s dick in a cold spring. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Gee, that sounds rude, disrespectful and downright hostile... to anyone who spends all day on fatgay.net. You're in that category. I'm not. Better up your game, fatgayboy.

So is Mitch McConnell a racist? You remember Mitch... the guy with the Chinese wife?