Omarosa's New Tape -- a job or just another fake-tittied wench Twitler had to pay to shut up.

Sure it's fake, right?

Lara von Fuckface has already responded but oddly didn't deny the job offer, which came just a few days after Twitler fired her from the WH.

Why was she ever in the WH to begin with?

I guess she fit into the psychological profile of the other BSC dipshits in there.

BAT. SHIT. CRAZY. All of them!

Just an amazing way to spend our nation's political capital....

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/whi...-month-n901306

Omarosa releases secret tape of Lara Trump offering her $15K-a-month campaign job
The tape, which was broadcast on MSNBC, was made just days after the former "Apprentice" contestant left her White House job.
by Adam Edelman / Aug.16.2018 / 12:02 PM ET / Updated 12:31 PM ET

Omarosa Manigault Newman, the former reality TV star who became a top White House aide to President Donald Trump, on Thursday released exclusively to MSNBC a secret tape of campaign official Lara Trump offering her a $15,000-a-month job after she was fired from the administration.

The tape — which, according to Manigault Newman was made on Dec. 16, 2017, just days after she had left the White House — appears to corroborate claims she made in her new book about receiving an offer from the president's re-election campaign. Manigault Newman wrote in her book that the job offer came with the condition of signing a nondisclosure agreement; she said she did not accept it.

On the new tape, Lara Trump says: "It sounds a little like, obviously, that there are some things you've got in the back pocket to pull out. Clearly, if you come on board the campaign, like, we can't have, we got to," she continues, before Manigault Newman interjects, "Oh, God no."

"Everything, everybody, positive, right?" Trump continues.

In an interview with MSNBC's Craig Melvin after the excerpts were aired, Manigault Newman said the recording was proof of "an attempt" by the Trump team "to buy my silence, to censor me, and to pay me off."

Asked if she saw it as "hush money," Manigault Newman responded, "Absolutely."

Manigault Newman shared four excerpts from the recording of the longer conversation for broadcast; NBC News has heard the full tape of the conversation and the clips are in context.

In another excerpt of the recording, Lara Trump, who is married to Donald Trump's son Eric, is heard explaining to Manigault Newman that "the only thing that we have to consider, where we're talking salary as far as the campaign is concerned, is that, as you know, everything is public."

"And that all the money that we raise and that pays salaries is directly from donors, small-dollar donors for the most part. So, I know you, you were making 179 at the White House. And I think we can work something out where we keep you right along those lines," Trump continues. "Specifically, let me see, I haven't even added up the numbers. But we were talking about, like, 15K a month. Let me see what that adds up to. Times 12. Yeah."

"So that's $180,000. Does that sound like a fair deal for you?" Trump is heard saying.

In another excerpt, Trump says the job would require Manigault Newman to be flexible about where she is working, pointing out that she would have to come to New York occasionally, but could remain in Washington, if she wanted to, and might be asked to do speaking engagements for the campaign.

When asked by Melvin why she did not share the full tape for NBC to play, Manigault Newman responded that she wanted to "undergird everything" in her book.

She reiterated that she had witnessed "corruption" during her time in the White House, but when asked for the specifics of what she saw, she replied that "there are things I'm going to save to share when the time is right."

Later Thursday, a lawyer for the Trump campaign sent a letter to Simon and Shuster, the publisher of Manigault Newman's book, alleging she was in violation of an agreement she had signed with the Trump campaign and saying that the publisher and others would face claims should it proceed with selling the book. Simon and Shuster responded by saying it was proceeding and was acting "well within its rights."

Full Omarosa: 'I had a blind spot where it came to Donald Trump'
Manigault Newman wouldn't comment on whether she'd spoken with special counsel Robert Mueller's team — which is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election — since she began releasing her tapes (she told MSNBC on Tuesday that she’d been interviewed by Mueller), but said she would stand by her previous statement.

"Every time the Trump people challenge me, I bring the receipts," she said, adding that she would release more audio tapes "if I need to."

"I'll do what I have to do to protect myself," she said.

Shortly before her appearance, the Republican National Committee released an ad online that showcased several instances when Manigault Newman, during the campaign and presidency, praised Trump — an apparent effort to contrast the former aide's past glowing remarks with her current criticism.

Trump tweeted a link to the video, and wrote, "Thank you for the kind words Omarosa!"

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
Thank you for the kind words Omarosa!

Meanwhile, in a statement issued by the Trump campaign, Lara Trump called Manigault Newman's latest tape "a fraud" and said she was "shocked and saddened by her betrayal and violation."

The latest secret audio recording — the fourth one Manigault Newman has released in recent days — comes after the release this week of her book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House," in which she slammed the president as racist and in mental decline.

Trump has repeatedly insulted Manigault Newman in the days since her media blitz began, calling her "wacky," "vicious but not smart,"a "dog," and someone who “constantly missed work.” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders has called Manigault Newman a "disgruntled former" employee whose book was simply an effort to profit off "false attacks."

Since last weekend, Manigault Newman has publicly shared audio recordings made in the White House of Trump and of chief of staff John Kelly, as well as one that she said was a phone call between herself and several other Trump advisers.
Lara Trump tore into her old friend Omarosa Manigault Newman on Thursday after she released a tape of the president's daughter-in-law offering her a job on the 2020 campaign shortly after being fired from the White House.

“I hope it’s all worth it for you, Omarosa, because some things you just can’t put a price on,” Trump, a senior campaign adviser, said in a statement.
She fired back after Manigault Newman appeared on MSNBC and aired excerpts from a tape that appeared to show Lara Trump offering her a job at $180,000 a year to join President Trump’s 2020 re-election campaign, after she was fired in December 2017.
On the tape, Lara Trump appears to make reference to a New York Times story that reported Manigault Newman was preparing to tell her story, and tells her that could not happen if she joined the campaign.
"It sounds a little like, obviously, that there are some things you've got in the back pocket to pull out,” Trump is heard saying. “Clearly, if you come on board the campaign, like, we can't have, we got to," she continues, before Manigault Newman cuts her off: "Oh, God no."

OMAROSA BOOK RAISES QUESTIONS ON WHAT THE TOP-PAID WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL ACTUALLY DID

Trump, who is married to Eric Trump, is heard saying that “I would love if you could, you know, occasionally go do speaking engagements and that sort of thing for us -- I think you’d be awesome doing that.”
Manigault Newman told MSNBC she saw it as an attempt to “buy my silence, to censor me” and claimed it is more proof that what she details in her new book, "Unhinged: An Insider's Account of the Trump White House,” is accurate.
But in a lengthy statement, Lara Trump described the airing of the tape as a “betrayal” -- coming after Manigault Newman was “welcomed into our family as a trusted friend and confidant.”
“When Omarosa was fired by the White House Chief of Staff in December of 2017, my entire family was concerned for her because we had no idea about the basis of her dismissal,” she said. “We still wanted her on our team because we cared so much about her personally.”

She also challenged the significance and framing of the audio:

“Another one of Omarosa’s ‘bombshell’ tapes is a fraud. The discussions about a position with the campaign took place in numerous phone calls over the course of several weeks.

Trump's 'dog' tweet raises eyebrows as the former aide continues to speak out against the president; Kevin Corke reports from the White House.
“Woman to woman, I shared a connection with Omarosa as a friend and a campaign sister, and I am absolutely shocked and saddened by her betrayal and violation on a deeply personal level,” she said.

Manigault Newman’s latest leak comes after an onslaught of criticism from President Trump and other White House officials over the book, in which she said she has a number of tapes backing her claims. She already released tapes of discussions with the president and Chief of Staff John Kelly. She has also portrayed Trump as being both racist and mentally unstable.
Along with criticism of Manigault Newman by both Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders, Trump himself has weighed in on the book tour, describing Manigault Newman as “a crazed, crying lowlife” and congratulating Kelly for “quickly firing that dog!”
After Lara Trump’s statement, Trump retweeted a video that showed Manigault Newman praising Trump when she worked for him.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...ape-fraud.html
Well that’s interesting. And not at all surprising. I had no idea that Shits von Eric was married to Ann Coulter! LOL!

But seriously — How did any of these fucking idiots get into the White House?

How many more Omerosas are still on the inside?

That said, the Royal lawyer apparently sent a letter to Simon and Schuster demanding they cease publication of the book and they told them to go fuck themselves.

So. Much. Bullshit.
The $15k would have had to have been publicly disclosed. Only a moron would call that hush money.
And only a moron would try to disguise that as a job.
And only a TDS moron would twist it and see it that way.
Be careful...this is your last warning here...
Trump was just probably trying to give another "disadvantaged minority" an opportunity, and as we all know. "disadvantaged minorities" like to bite the hand that feeds, and are not willing to work.
Trump was just probably trying to give another "disadvantaged minority" an opportunity, and as we all know. "disadvantaged minorities" like to bite the hand that feeds, and are not willing to work. Originally Posted by Bill Duwall
Yeah, Donald J. Trump -- the champion of the "disadvantaged minority."

SMH
Yeah, Donald J. Trump -- the champion of the "disadvantaged minority."

SMH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it. - WU

Omorossa wouldn't make much money on eccie. Her appearance and attitude are hideous. And imagine how terrible her tcb would be.