Help Rebranding?!?!

I’m thinking about totally rebranding myself! I want a new name, new website, new everything. How do I go about this or is there anyone reputable that I could pay to do this for me?
Name change yes, but why would you want to establish a new account? You have a positive review and post history which is exactly what I look for when seeking out new talent.

Maybe talk with the mods about a name change.
I’m thinking about totally rebranding myself! I want a new name, new website, new everything. How do I go about this or is there anyone reputable that I could pay to do this for me? Originally Posted by MirandaLeigh
I would be happy to sit down and consult with you about rebranding and giving yourself a new identity. I build user friendly websites that once built, you could go and make edits yourself! I'd love to show you my portfolio.
I've done branding and rebranding for real estate industry as well as comedians accountants , small businesses owenrs.
If you want to start over, or maybe even have double accounts I can help out

Mobile friendly website
Logo design
Photo editing and branding each one with the logo
Video editing and branding
Constant support
And email marketing if needed to boost your profile, get you new clients etc ( over 300 million email leads)
yourpersonalworkforce@gmail.co m
Send an email and let me know what you have in mind