Hair Length and Color: Black, straight, mid-length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'0" - ish, 140 lbs,
substantial belly
muscular legs, ass not bad
nice B/C tits, not firm, but not saggy, either...pretty decent
rough face/teeth
Started with a nicer looking woman, but they did a switcheroo and man, what a disappointment. I'm surprised I don't have a better recollection of her, but then again, I have PTSD from this experience...see the Rest of the Story:
Recommendation: No
You just described a dream, no nightmare, I had to a tee.
I agree. Connie and Grace spoiled us!

I was there last week and had to complain the service was so bad. No shower, no attention. Very long wait.

I hope they get back to normal quickly.
LOL!! The crawfish boil part killed me.
LOL!! The crawfish boil part killed me. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Me too! I was howling. So glad this wasn’t my nightmare. Sorry for the shitty experience. We have all had a couple if you have been at this long.
Anybody know what’s up with this place tried calling number but phone is off or something
LOL!! The crawfish boil part killed me. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
+2. Sorry that you had a shitty experience there. This reaffirms the fact I have no desire to go there. I wasn’t too impressed with the Sherwood outfit either. But Gawsh damn give me anything but a painful blow job with teeth. Ouch!!!
Time to make a road trip to Dallas AMP tour. Lets rent a limousine van and bring a few of the lovely ladies here with. If all goes well, we might not make it past Texarkana and divert to Shreveport to gamble and drink instead.
Would love to hear your top picks for Dallas - I might be in that neck of the woods before too long - any suggestions??
Time to make a road trip to Dallas AMP tour. Lets rent a limousine van and bring a few of the lovely ladies here with. If all goes well, we might not make it past Texarkana and divert to Shreveport to gamble and drink instead. Originally Posted by datred
Would love to hear your top picks for Dallas - I might be in that neck of the woods before too long - any suggestions?? Originally Posted by Fred Thompson
That discussion should happen back channel or in the Requests & ISO Forum in the Dallas portion of the board.

The Topic of this thread is "Nightmare on Spa Street"
On my way thru LR. Was planning a stop @ Oriental. Any updates there? Has the nightmare ended?
I am wondering the same. Was thinking about sliding through tomorrow is this place a no go?
Thread Closed for failing to stay on topic