BEST ITALIAN RESTAURANT IN NWA?

Any suggestions? We are truly starving and Italian happens to be our favorite.
Joes Italian!
But you gotta be sure to pronounce it right. It’s Eye-talian! You know, like this guy here

https://youtu.be/_vv4H95G5Eo
Capriccio and Napoli’s are my two favorites. Both are in Rogers. I’m an Italian snob, and these are the two best in the area.
Mama Z's Tontitown
Tavola on the square in Bentonville, Carrabba’s in Rogers, Pesto Cafe and Bordino’s in Fayetteville. All are very good in their own way
Joe's is good (Bentonville or Springdale), Vetro 1925 (Fayetteville) is better but you'll pay for it. I do recommend Napoli's in Rogers as well. Tavola in Bentonville just off the square is pretty good but the atmosphere is God awful, it's very noisy in there. There's a fairly new one on the corner around the square in Bentonville called Fiamma and I've only ate there once, good but can't really give it a thumbs up or down until I've tried more of the menu. That's my .02 worth from a local.
I don’t know about Italian food,but looks like 3 fine asses worth munching on!!!
I’ve been to Renzo’s in Fayetteville close to the campus and it was pretty good.
I don't know if any of y'all are Italian But I would love any or all of you (:
Joes Italian! Originally Posted by Nicolefoxx1
Thank you beautiful I'll have to try it
Thank you everyone for your opinions. I'm checking out menus now.
Renzos is great, and not expensive
Thank you beautiful I'll have to try it Originally Posted by Dahlia Doll
Yw! Just do I love their bread to! Lol