Happy New Years!

Just wishing everyone here much success, happiness, and hoping for a drama free year! Thank you to the fine ladies I’ve had the privilege of seeing this year. On days I was feeling down, you guys picked me up and put me back together. I am very appreciative of your companionship and I will always cherish our time together, and even though it’s for a short time I’ll never take it for granted. You guys have had a huge impact in my life this year, and for that, I’m beyond thankful.

And fellas,

Even though we’ll probably never meet outside the hobby and establish an offline friendship, thank you all for the banter, laughs, and valuable advice you’ve given me. Hope you guys achieve the goals you’ve set for 2019.

Take care and be safe y’all!
Happy New Year PTH!!!
Happy New Year PTH! I didn’t see your post before I made my own but yours is much more eloquent than mine. Cheers!
Happy New Year’s PTH and Austin! Wish I could be there in person to toast with you!

Hope everyone has a fabulous night – and stay safe!

Happy New Years to all the beautiful ladies here! May 2019 bring prosperity, smiles, and new friends! Happy New Year to PTH and the rest of the brotherhood! May 2019 be a fun filled exciting year for all the ECCIE crew!
Happy New Years! let next year be an awesome year!!!
Happy New Year’s PTH and Austin! Wish I could be there in person to toast with you!

Hope everyone has a fabulous night – and stay safe!

Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I wish you could too Ginger. It would be a helluva party! May 2019 bring good health, prosperity and happiness!
Happy New Year! May everybody get as much action as they desire!
New to the whole thing and I'm glad to have stumbled upon such a friendly and nice community. You've made these past few months great. Hope to enjoy many more this upcoming year.
New to the whole thing and I'm glad to have stumbled upon such a friendly and nice community. You've made these past few months great. Hope to enjoy many more this upcoming year. Originally Posted by bolera1
Welcome to the community! Hope we can help make it a happier New Year.
Thanks guys! Hope everyone is well rested after last night!! Going to try and get the new year started out with a bang ;-)
Happy New Year everyone
Happy new year.