New Orlean's Women's March Called Off

Anti-Semitic. "Growing" lack of support. Usually Suspects. How is a lack of support "growing?" Didn't these women know who was running the show?

https://www.dailywire.com/news/39833...-emily-zanotti
It was really the NOPD that deterred this march not a drop in support.

Jim
How's that?
How's that? Originally Posted by gnadfly
NOPD would have to provide some sort of security. They are severely under manned and this march is unnecessary anyway. The Media won't tell ya that. Baton Rouge Police are severely under staffed as well.

Jim
Women's march in northern Ca called off---to many white women signed up ?! UFB
Fake News
  • oeb11
  • 01-03-2019, 09:27 AM
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/23/u...-semitism.html
From AE's thread on the Kalifornia women's March.

NY Times article - one of many exposing the racist and Anti-Semitic views and actions of the March Leaders
My -My - a dyed in the wool liberal calling NY Times "Fake News"!!!!!
And who else defending these racist Liberals is anti-Semitic Plantation racist?
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/23/u...-semitism.html
From AE's thread on the Kalifornia women's March.

NY Times article - one of many exposing the racist and Anti-Semitic views and actions of the March Leaders
My -My - a dyed in the wool liberal calling NY Times "Fake News"!!!!!
And who else defending these racist Liberals is anti-Semitic Plantation racist? Originally Posted by oeb11
I dont hate the Jews but they are a fucked up country. Talk about a welfare state. Just another honey hole for the Trumps. No one gives a fuck about this march. Its just another Trump distraction
I dont hate the Jews but they are a fucked up country. Talk about a welfare state. Just another honey hole for the Trumps. No one gives a fuck about this march. Its just another Trump distraction Originally Posted by themystic
Which country are you referring?

But that's right! No one gives a fuck! That's why they canceled it. They also canceled a third one. The organizers sent out a tweet. That's diabolical of Trump. How did he get ahold of their Twitter account?

So do you think it was canceled simply because of "lack of interest?" I've got a theory. Look at the organizers.
I dont hate the Jews but they are a fucked up country. Talk about a welfare state. Just another honey hole for the Trumps. No one gives a fuck about this march. Its just another Trump distraction Originally Posted by themystic
A welfare state? When your trusted mooslums want to exterminate them! What a loathsome statement to make.....
A welfare state? When your trusted mooslums want to exterminate them! What a loathsome statement to make..... Originally Posted by winn dixie
I thought Trump said its not our job to protect the whole fucking world. Which is it WD? Fuck Israel. They need to take care of themselves. Its not our fucking job. You should be happy " I was elected to help the people of Pittsburgh, not Paris". Israel is just a cash cow for Trump and his fucked up little son in law
We should not have to protect the whole world, just protect our friends and allies. Big difference.
I take offense for your hateful and racist remark about Israel!
Please keep reaffirming what a hypocrite you are!
We should not have to protect the whole world, just protect our friends and allies. Big difference.
I take offense for your hateful and racist remark about Israel!
Please keep reaffirming what a hypocrite you are! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I thought the NATO countries were our allies Winn? You dont know your stuff. Thats to bad you take offense to my thoughts on Israel.I dont give a flying fuck. There is nothing racist about it. They are a foreign country that we dont owe shit to. Fuck them. Who the fuck is the "mooslums" you are referring to? Thats racist. Fuck Israel and that cock sucker thats in charge. They are the racists
I thought the NATO countries were our allies Winn? You dont know your stuff. Thats to bad you take offense to my thoughts on Israel.I dont give a flying fuck. There is nothing racist about it. They are a foreign country that we dont owe shit to. Fuck them. Who the fuck is the "mooslums" you are referring to? Thats racist. Fuck Israel and that cock sucker thats in charge. They are the racists Originally Posted by themystic
Funny though the continued distraction to Isreal.

This thread and others are discussing the Women's march organizers who are US citizens showing Anti Semite bias in the US to Jews in the US. How did Israel come to this discussion?

It's plain and simple hypocrisy of the left. And BTW, Jews in the US generally vote for Dems.
Funny though the continued distraction to Isreal.

This thread and others are discussing the Women's march organizers who are US citizens showing Anti Semite bias in the US to Jews in the US. How did Israel come to this discussion?

It's plain and simple hypocrisy of the left. And BTW, Jews in the US generally vote for Dems. Originally Posted by eccielover
The OPs opening statement was Anti Semitic. Why do people on the right treat the Jews as some chosen people we arent allowed to say anything about?