It’s been quite the ride

I’m going to get straight to the point. I fucked something up in my personal life and won’t be hobbying for the time being. Not going into details (don’t worry, I didn’t catch an STD!!!), but something happened and I believe it’s the universe telling me it’s time to put the breaks on the hobby. It’s crazy how multiple things just come down all at once and in an instant throws everything in disarray.

Anyhoo, I’ll still be around lurking, but that’s all I’m going to be up to these days. This is not a goodbye, but a see ya later. Take care and be safe.
PTH, I'm sorry to hear that. You're one of my favorites, your reviews make me envious and your wit is uncanny. I hope your leave is short and will be looking forward to hearing from you again soon.
Take care of the home life! We will take care of the ladies! Good luck.
PTH your activity and humor on this board has been entertaining and made this a fun place. I don’t know specifically what you’re going through yet I can totally relate. I feel like the wheels are getting loose and about to come off on my end, and I suspect my hobbying activities are going to slow down and possibly stop. I’ve gotta get my shit straight. As for now I’m still lurking around and haven’t hung up the cleats, but my activities will need to be curtailed at the very least. For now I wish you the best and hopefully we will hear from you occasionally!
Thank you guys for the support. Means a lot coming from you guys. If you’d like to know, just shoot me a PM and I’ll be more than happy to explain. Don’t want to put my business out in public, in the event someone from the RW is watching. Again, thank you all!! You guys brought a smile to my face.
  • MrGiz
  • 01-03-2019, 09:16 PM
Sorry to hear of your troubles, I can relate!

The Hobby can be a lot of fun... but if not played with caution, it can fuck you like you've never been fucked before. It can also hurt others that may not deserve it.

Hope you haven't been burned too badly.
Hope everything works our for you, PTH!
You will be back jack
Sorry to hear this PTH. You are definitely one of my favorite posters on the board. I can definitely empathize with your situation. I think my hobby activities have caused me to loose focus in a few areas and I am going to have to make some changes very soon as well. Hope everything works out and I look forward to your return.
Hope it all works out for you. Time tends to heal so look forward to your return.
Always like seeing your posts Albeit I have been a wee bit envious of the time you have shared with the ladies Have to watch out for the godsmack lol
I’m going to get straight to the point. I fucked something up in my personal life and won’t be hobbying for the time being. Not going into details (don’t worry, I didn’t catch an STD!!!), but something happened and I believe it’s the universe telling me it’s time to put the breaks on the hobby. It’s crazy how multiple things just come down all at once and in an instant throws everything in disarray.

Anyhoo, I’ll still be around lurking, but that’s all I’m going to be up to these days. This is not a goodbye, but a see ya later. Take care and be safe. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Taking heed to the signs the universe gives you, will always be beneficial!!
I wish you clarity, soundmind, with a bon voyage always
Taking heed to the signs the universe gives you, will always be beneficial!!
I wish you clarity, soundmind, with a bon voyage always Originally Posted by Zenovia

A million thanks to you mi señorita bonita!! You’re truly a special woman and I’ve ran out of adjectives to describe how wonderful you really are.

Shout out to the ladies who’ve PMed me on here and expressed their sympathy, understanding, and good vibes. I certainly won’t forget y’all! If I do return back, I know exactly who I’ll continue seeing and again thank you ladies for your companionship.

Ps, if you recently texted me, I didn’t get those messages for obvious reasons, but contact info was saved on another format. Just message me on here, switter, or OH2. Thanks!
Hope everything works out for you PTH. Will miss you and your reviews.
Hope everything works out for you PTH. Will miss you and your reviews. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thanks Tuck (who likes to Fuck)! Hope you got the Kill Bill reference 😂

I’ll still be around here lurking and shit, but won’t be posting reviews anytime soon!