Date: 12/21/2018
Name: JordnJenkins
Phone: She will provide
Email Address: Playwithjordyn@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=416987
City: Conway
State: Arkansas
Address: Conway area
Activities: Massage, shower, LK, DATY & more DATY, FIV, CBJ, K9, CG, 69, face sitting.
Hair Length and Color: Short to mid length brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Attractive CBW (curvy beautiful woman) 30's milf, beautiful green eyes, immaculate hygiene, lovely booty, friendly, bubbly personality
Recommendation:Yes
Damn Austin! Loved the imagery and description of your flawless review. Well done!! 👏
Damn Austin! Loved the imagery and description of your flawless review. Well done!! 👏 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Thanks PTH!
Very nicely done austin!
Thanks guys! I too am trying to get caught up on reviews. I missed getting a couple in time from October so I am trying to get them on the next go around.
Great review. Jordyn is a gem!
PTH- anyway I can get you to pm her rates. I’d really like to schedule something while she visits Austin.
����
BTW: great review! Glad you had a great time
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed