Marketing Savvy

I am amazed at how on the ball some ladies are. Truly amazed! Don't be fooled. There are some very astute businesswomen on this site. I am serious, no sarcasm at all! And very impressed! Ladies, getting your ads posted before the deadline and releasing your shot just before the buzzer sounds will go a long way with increasing your visibility. A lot of you have recognized that and made it a part of your cadence. And I would expect that it will pay huge dividends. Keep up the good work! Be Nice! SMILE!
I am amazed at how on the ball some ladies are. Truly amazed! Don't be fooled. There are some very astute businesswomen on this site. I am serious, no sarcasm at all! And very impressed! Ladies, getting your ads posted before the deadline and releasing your shot just before the buzzer sounds will go a long way with increasing your visibility. A lot of you have recognized that and made it a part of your cadence. And I would expect that it will pay huge dividends. Keep up the good work! Be Nice! SMILE! Originally Posted by austin88998833
You are the sweetest Austin.
I noticed as well.. bravo ladiescheers to professionalism!
Thank you mi amor for the recognition of all, it truly is encouraging
You are the sweetest Austin.
I noticed as well.. bravo ladiescheers to professionalism!
Thank you mi amor for the recognition of all, it truly is encouraging Originally Posted by Zenovia
Thanks! You are one of astute businesswomen that I was referring to
I agree, Austin! Sometimes I think I enjoy looking at the ladies’ ads as much as the gentleman do!

And thank you for your lovely compliments on my ad via text today. It’s wonderful to be appreciated. You definitely made my day a little sweeter, hon!
I totally agree with Ginger! You always make my day when you send me a sweet text regarding my posts! So glad you guys enjoy my ‘head’ teasers
I am amazed at how on the ball some ladies are. Truly amazed! Don't be fooled. There are some very astute businesswomen on this site. I am serious, no sarcasm at all! And very impressed! Ladies, getting your ads posted before the deadline and releasing your shot just before the buzzer sounds will go a long way with increasing your visibility. A lot of you have recognized that and made it a part of your cadence. And I would expect that it will pay huge dividends. Keep up the good work! Be Nice! SMILE! Originally Posted by austin88998833
You just melted my heart for recognizing all the hard work that goes into marketing our businesses!! I have spent the last six months really working on my brand and image! I have had numerous clients comment recently on how they’ve noticed my focus and work. And now I read this! You are such an amazing gentleman for acknowledging this to us lades because it’s the behind the scenes work that tends to be forgotten. I think I can speak for most independent ladies that we spend countless hours on our marketing concepts! Mis you boo!! Thank you for treating us ladies like queens! Xo
Austin....you.da.man!
Aw shucks you ladies are making blush now! But seriously, I agree all the work that goes on behind the scenes is what never really noticed but it definitely shows up in your finished product. Like the analogy of the duck gliding ever so smoothly on the water yet paddling like hell underneath! I know that is what y’all do everyday and just wanted you all to know that we hobbyists appreciate it very much!
Thanks! You are one of astute businesswomen that I was referring to Originally Posted by austin88998833
Know that I appreciate your kind words
Gracias mi amor, and thank you for the smile on these lips
Hey,
For interest's sake, if I were to set up a small coffee bar in an affluent suburb with a few cabinet food options marketing at 20-30-year-old professionals, a small stage in the corner with a regular rotation of local musicians, what would I be looking at setting aside for a marketing budget in terms of percentage of revenue? I start learning marketing kit by using Mindy Support Outsourcing services.
Hey,
For interest's sake, if I were to set up a small coffee bar in an affluent suburb with a few cabinet food options marketing at 20-30-year-old professionals, a small stage in the corner with a regular rotation of local musicians, what would I be looking at setting aside for a marketing budget in terms of percentage of revenue? I start learning marketing kit by using Mindy Support Outsourcing services. Originally Posted by Joconteyne
I hope that help! Learning marketing kit by using Mindy Support Outsourcing services.
I hope that help! Learning marketing kit by using Mindy Support Outsourcing services. Originally Posted by Joconteyne
Red flag #1: Replying your own post.
Red flag #2: Hyping up an unknown service.
Red flag #3: Link goes to a Russian website.

https://youtu.be/HKk91x0Yg7Q