Wow, ABC News says Mueller Investigation likely To Be Anticlimatic.

Good Lord, the entire Liberal/Progressive/Democrat/Main Stream Media/Pop Culture/Hollywood crowd will have to be put on suicide watch.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...anti-climactic
as if we didn't know

the whole thing was a frame-up and subterfuge and conspiracy between the dimocrats and the deep state with the fawning and ideologically driven news media believing or at least hoping to believe it was so and doing everything they could to effectuate trump's downfall

even still, they will frame it as trump being some dumb dupe of russian interference in our democracy and thus aiding the Russians unwittingly, when in fact the dimocrats, deep state and news media were the duped and not so duped accomplices of the Russians in harming our union
What was that you people ask? That was the libs.. hopes hitting the ground!!! bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Wow. Fat Boy has tweeted about this witch hunt over 300 times. But hes not worried about it. What a stupid moron LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As the article states, the purpose of the investigation was two-fold -- to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 election and to look into possible collusion between President Trump's campaign and Moscow.

I think it was important to complete the investigation if only to look into the first part, Russian meddling in the 2016 election. From the start I said I doubted Trump personally did anything wrong. Some of his staff may have done some things that would be deemed inappropriate by many but hardly illegal.

So I for one won't be surprised at all if Trump and his team are found innocent of any wrong doing.
So what if the ruskies meddled. The US meddles throughout the world. So do the Chinese.
Who was it that landed troops at Bay of Pigs?
Why do folks think that the big boys should actually not try to influence others?
I just thought of something.

What are the odds that if the Mueller Investigation fails to turn up anything nefarious against President Trump that the entire Left will turn on him.

After all, this entire charade was instigated for one reason, to nullify the 2016 Presidential election. If that does not happen, will there be a call to appoint a Special Council to investigate the Special Council.

I wonder if Martha Raddatz will cry again.
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 05:00 PM
as if we didn't know

the whole thing was a frame-up and subterfuge and conspiracy between the dimocrats and the deep state with the fawning and ideologically driven news media believing or at least hoping to believe it was so and doing everything they could to effectuate trump's downfall

even still, they will frame it as trump being some dumb dupe of russian interference in our democracy and thus aiding the Russians unwittingly, when in fact the dimocrats, deep state and news media were the duped and not so duped accomplices of the Russians in harming our union Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Deep state....Conspiracy. ...

Are you Alex Jones?

What are the odds that if the Mueller Investigation fails to turn up anything nefarious against President Trump that the entire Left will turn on him.

Mueller has been told to fabricate any fake evidence he needs to bring down Trump.

an anonymous source named Hillary Clinton told Mueller .. "If you fuck this up they'll find Jimmy Hoffa before they find you!"

After all, this entire charade was instigated for one reason, to nullify the 2016 Presidential election. If that does not happen, will there be a call to appoint a Special Council to investigate the Special Council.

I wonder if Martha Raddatz will cry again. Originally Posted by Jackie S

i expect Mueller to find hundreds of thousands of charges totaling millions of years in prison.

for the Clintons and Obama.

BAHAAAAA
Deep state....Conspiracy. ...

Are you Alex Jones? Originally Posted by WTF
where have you been, with your eyes and ears covered? next time try the mouth
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 05:20 PM

I wonder if Martha Raddatz will cry again. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It has already turned up a bunch of Russian interference.
Wow. Fat Boy has tweeted about this witch hunt over 300 times. But hes not worried about it. What a stupid moron LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by themystic
You laugh at all your own posts. You are so funny.

Every one is laughing at you Dude.

You do not know your stuff.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA
Good Lord, the entire Liberal/Progressive/Democrat/Main Stream Media/Pop Culture/Hollywood crowd will have to be put on suicide watch.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...anti-climactic Originally Posted by Jackie S
After two years and nothing but bullshit charges meant to bankrupt people until they can't defend themselves and agree to anything...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I'm reminded of this big tube of blistex in my medicine cabinet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHSHAHAHSHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

When police officers showed up as Pelosi requested, they asked for identification from Loomer, her associates and the illegals.

Loomer responded, "I was told IDs were racist. I'm so confused."