Pre-Booking Question

Feel free to chime in ladies and gents!

This happened to me about 2 months ago and I’ve been meaning to ask this question for awhile:

If a client PM’s a lady with his screening info and it takes her 3 weeks to respond because she didn’t check her PM’s, but client had already booked with someone else on that day, does she have every right to go off on client and get upset, or naw?

I say naw.

First lady to prove me wrong will get my business! Jk jk! (or am I &#128541?
That’s like trying to run a McDonald’s drive-thru with no one on the headset. She didn’t take your order… Shouldn’t even be surprised (let alone pissed) when you ravenously head over to Taco Bell.
LMAO! That was my reaction. I thought to myself “what in the actual fuck is wrong with you woman!”

A simple “oh no worries hun! Maybe next time. Happy fuckin’ “ response would’ve sufficed. 😐

And Taco Bell (without the Hep A) that night was the bomb.com
Same here
My thoughts

https://youtu.be/-K7fCQlUhj0 Originally Posted by austin88998833

I Knew this was coming! 😂
3 weeks!? I say no as well especially if read the bio/profile and that's what was dictated to do. Length of delay and rebook is there key I think. If you book 3 weeks out and no response say by week two then book something else, I say you're good. Might still get an ass chewing but your conscious should be clear. If you book 3 weeks out and book something else a week later without notifying the initial party, your ass should be toast. Timing is definitely the key. That's my .02 worth and it's worth just that, nothing.
...And Taco Bell (without the Hep A) that night was the bomb.com Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Well, there was a reason why I used that analogy in particular. Good times!
I Knew this was coming! 😂 Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Oh you know it was, lol!
If she isn’t helping you get yours someone else will! Her loss
If she isn’t helping you get yours someone else will! Her loss Originally Posted by Elvisisalive

Yaaasssss King!! My thoughts exactly when a lady treats a client like shit. Treat me like shit for no reason and my donation will go towards someone who’s actually professional, drama free, courteous and can fake it till she makes it.
Well, there was a reason why I used that analogy in particular. Good times! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Good times indeed! :-)
Yaaasssss King!! My thoughts exactly when a lady treats a client like shit. Treat me like shit for no reason and my donation will go towards someone who’s actually professional, drama free, courteous and can fake it till she makes it. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
NAHHHHHH not you papi chulo... The audacity of some are truly unbelievableLet me find i gotta BS a puta for you!
I agree, if one can't respond to a request in a decent amount of time. The gent has every rite to take his business elsewhere without having to worry about getting reamed out for doing so.
I think you need to come out of "retirement" give me my 1 on 1 with you, so I can give what you seek.
100% no fake outs over here!!!!
NAHHHHHH not you papi chulo... The audacity of some are truly unbelievableLet me find i gotta BS a puta for you!
I agree, if one can't respond to a request in a decent amount of time. The gent has every rite to take his business elsewhere without having to worry about getting reamed out for doing so.
I think you need to come out of "retirement" give me my 1 on 1 with you, so I can give what you seek.
100% no fake outs over here!!!! Originally Posted by Zenovia
“Let me find I gotta BS a puta for you!”

Hahaha!! Oh I totally read that in your voice too!

And your wish is my command! Next time you roll into town, you got a guaranteed booking with me :-)
“Let me find I gotta BS a puta for you!”

Hahaha!! Oh I totally read that in your voice too!

And your wish is my command! Next time you roll into town, you got a guaranteed booking with me :-) Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Jajajajaja only you would totally read that in my voice..The connection is real!!
We definitely got each other when I come back to LR!!!
In the mean time mi amor, no more entertaining time wasters