Bull shit at it's best.

I can't show the clip as I don't know the ages involved, but it was of young people taunting a native American vet . Damn sad.
What were they saying to him?
I can't show the clip as I don't know the ages involved, but it was of young people taunting a native American vet . Damn sad. Originally Posted by bamscram
They talk about high school shooting on here
They talk about high school shooting on here Originally Posted by themystic
Chicago shootings as well.
Chicago shootings as well. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Damn Lex. We agree. I hope Trump keeps his campaign promise to clean up Chicago. Trump thought he could clean it up in a week because a cop he refused to name told him that

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...4&&FORM=VRDGAR
Read a little deeper...TDS...more FAKE new bait!!https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...etnam-veteran/

This from SOMEONE who was there...first had account.
Watch the video...videoshopped...TM??
Chicago shootings as well. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Rahm Emmanuel has been very ineffective in stopping the horrible violence in Chicago...SAD.
I'd smack any kid upside the head if I saw that. I don't care what kind of hat the little bastard was wearing. That is unacceptable. Where were the kids parents?
They talk about high school shooting on here Originally Posted by themystic

You can't show images of kids.
I can't show the clip as I don't know the ages involved, but it was of young people taunting a native American vet . Damn sad. Originally Posted by bamscram
The video is intentionally being misconstrued by liars in the lame-stream media. It was the Native American man who walked up to and intruded into the personal space of an individual just standing there -- and the individual in question did nothing but stand there and listen to the old man sing. Another bull shit narrative from the lying-ass left.

pluralist.com/watch-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-that-white-teen-harassed-native-american-protestor/
Read a little deeper...TDS...more FAKE new bait!!https://www.redstate.com/jenvanlaar/...etnam-veteran/

This from SOMEONE who was there...first had account.
Watch the video...videoshopped...TM?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I just watched it. I agree with you bb. That is irresponsible reporting. Im glad I live in America. I know that your source is a biased right wing propaganda site, but having said that the videos clearly show these kids didn't do what the media is claiming. If they were I haven't seen the evidence. Maybe someone else has video but until I see it, Your right
The video is intentionally being misconstrued by liars in the lame-stream media. It was the Native American man who walked up to and intruded into the personal space of an individual just standing there -- and the individual in question did nothing but stand there and listen to the old man sing. Another bull shit narrative from the lying-ass left.

pluralist.com/watch-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-that-white-teen-harassed-native-american-protestor/
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB I don't care who films the video, your boy Trump lies more than anyone in the HISTORY of Politics. As far as the OP, the media is being irresponsible. Your right

I don't ever expect you to say you are wrong or call out a fake story. I know that's part of be a Trump "follower" doctrine. Deny deny lie deny lie

pluralist.com/watch-video-destroys-liberal-narrative-that-white-teen-harassed-native-american-protestor/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I do not see the truth ever being reported about this story.
There is too many polarizing subjects all clashing in one event. IMO this is manufactured ! If these young people were not wearing maga hats, we would not be hearing this story.
IB I don't care who films the video, your boy Trump lies more than anyone in the HISTORY of Politics. As far as the OP, the media is being irresponsible. Your right

I don't ever expect you to say you are wrong or call out a fake story. I know that's part of be a Trump "follower" doctrine. Deny deny lie deny lie
Originally Posted by themystic
The story cited in the OP -- which is what this thread is about -- is a bogus mischaracterization of events: a lie propagated by the main-stream media. Your interjecting Trump is off topic and a blatant attempt to hijack the thread. Another lie can be attributed to the lame-stream media, and after the BuzzFeed story, they have absolutely zero credibility.

Originally Posted by bamscram
You got called out and exposed for your bogus story.