Austin Providers!! Special Pricing on Photos

Great photos can mean the difference between your phone ringing and your phone ringing till you want to throw it across the room. (I've done it)

I have been doing photography for almost 10 years, some as a hobby and some as a professional. Every picture I take is one that tells a story or is designed to invoke a specific reaction. I can help you plan the look you are wanting and work with you to make your photos say what you want them to.

I have 2 packages to offer and I am flexible on my pricing, that way if one of my packages won't fit your budget, we can discuss what your needs are and I will see if I can get you a price that fills that need and fits your budget.

My packages are normally $90.00 and $150.00. Get them for $70.00 (SPECIAL $20.00 Off) and $110.00 (SPECIAL $40.00 Off) This special is good through May 1st. My sessions are guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your photos, I offer one free session of equal value. I want you to be happy and satisfied with your pictures.
Package 1 (2 hour shoot)
Unlimited wardrobe changes within time frame
10 to 15 guaranteed high quality images
30 to 60 images total
Review of all images online under secured account
Enhancement of up to 15 images
CD or DVD copy of all images

$70.00 (Includes $20.00 Discount)

Package 2 (3 to 4.5 hour shoot)
Unlimited wardrobe changes within time frame
20 to 25 guaranteed high quality images
75 to 125 images total
Review of all images online under secured account
Enhancement of up to 25 images
CD or DVD Copy of all Images
$110.00 (Includes $40.00 Discount)

To often services are offered that don't have the providers best interest in mind or the service is offered with expectations attached. Not true with my photo shoots. Every provider I work with knows up front what my charges are and what to expect during my photo shoots. I strive to ensure that my clients are always in a safe and secure environment. All providers are allowed to bring 2 friends to the shoot. Making sure my clients feel safe and at ease is a big priority.
You are never rushed during my photo shoots and I try to make things fun. If you are having a good time, you smile brighter and are more likely to enjoy yourself and that will show in the photos. I am very patient and will take the time to make sure you get the look you want in your pictures. I work very hard to ensure my clients feel relaxed and comfortable.

I have done photos for Sweet Sonya and her photos came out great. She was very easy to work with and we had a great time doing the shoot. So if you are a new provider needing photos for the first time or an existing provider just updating you pictures, feel free to contact me with confidence knowing I will provide you with excellent service and professional results.

Please feel free to drop me a line or give me a call if you have any questions and I will be happy to help.

Thanks for taking the time to read my ad, have a great day!

Dizman 68

512-771-0635