Dallas Providers Look Your Best

Dallas area providers can pamper themselves and look their best for their clients with silver or gold jewelry from our many sources. Substantial discounts from any "retail" price or possible barter available. Just send a pic of what you are looking for and let us do the rest.
To me a beautiful piece of jewelry adds an exclamation point to a woman's personality. In fact, the right piece can complete the entire ensemble. I myself look first for jewelry (well, it actually finds me!) and then the palette as the showcase. Could be a simple, classic dress with a smashing piece purchased from an art museum.

I have experienced many encounters where men and women alike would pause, stare at my jewelry piece and compliment it. Beautiful jewelry is like walking a dog: it breaks the barriers of distance between strangers.

Rockjock is right. Well chosen to suit your personality, the right piece of jewelry can turn into a conversation piece. I look for unique pieces to 'accessorize' my photos, leaving them alone to compliment the subjects.

Jewelry is a sexy asset!