Welcome

Welcome aboard Alaska, don't be shy. Eccie can be fun and informative. I'm not in Alaska but I do enjoy eccie. Join in and get things stirring.......there's fun to be had and memories to be made.
I second that Welcome to Alaska........Enjoy!
I am from Alaska and Best believe that I am going to enjoy this website when i visit up there I am already getting my "friends" informed Hopefully it will turn into a wonderful beautiful place to Hobby CANT WAIT!!!
Dakota with you heading to Alaska there won't be anyone left in the lower 48, me included, we'll all be standing in line in the snow. Damn you're HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!!
Dakota with you heading to Alaska there won't be anyone left in the lower 48, me included, we'll all be standing in line in the snow. Damn you're HOTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Originally Posted by horserider
Well thankfully you wont have to go to Alaska I will be down here... only there to visit... I dont like the cold like that LOL
Dakota, I have a difficult time in believing that the Alaska temperature would stay anywhere close to cold if you were to visit!
Dakota, I have a difficult time in believing that the Alaska temperature would stay anywhere close to cold if you were to visit! Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak
Well thank you such a sweety
Well thankfully you wont have to go to Alaska I will be down here... only there to visit... I dont like the cold like that LOL Originally Posted by dakota123
It's a good thing you will only be visiting, other wise as hot as you are you'd melt the polar ice cap. Love your showcase.
Howdy Alaska! I'll be visiting in January. Ugh! Any suggestions for people I should see, or things I should do in Anchorage?
I plan on visiting my twin sister next week in anchorage ...
Curious to know if how business is??
I plan on visiting my twin sister next week in anchorage ...
Curious to know if how business is??