Retiring.

Not me lol

But...can we please retire the phrase/question “are you a cop”

Ok. Rant over.
  • AgFox
  • 12-04-2019, 10:12 PM
Sounds like something a cop would say��
Surely you guys and gals are smarter than that!!

If that is your main way of verifying a provider/hobbyist you’re going to find yourself in trouble.
I had a provider ask me if I were LEO when I walked into her place. I guess my "no" wasn't convincing enough because she asked "can you grab my boobs and my butt to make sure?".

I have to say that's a screening process I can get on board with.
lol
I had a provider ask me if I were LEO when I walked into her place. I guess my "no" wasn't convincing enough because she asked "can you grab my boobs and my butt to make sure?".

I have to say that's a screening process I can get on board with. Originally Posted by Rocksalt
Funniest stuff I have read all night. If this was said with a smile and a chuckle and maybe a bit of a striptease I would find this absolutely funny and ice breaking. If said from a serious perspective I am not sure how I would take it. Carry on!
Shameless, am I. Just a mention that both of the ladies that have posted in this thread are smoking hot. I've not had the pleasure of meeting either, but dammit!, y'all are smoking hot.
It's also hilarious when ladies post a "no LE" or "no cops" disclaimer in an ad. Like that is going to take care of everything.
Funniest stuff I have read all night. If this was said with a smile and a chuckle and maybe a bit of a striptease I would find this absolutely funny and ice breaking. If said from a serious perspective I am not sure how I would take it. Carry on! Originally Posted by Sasnakra
Dead serious.
Where do they learn this stuff?? It's corny pointless and awkward lol oh well
If they don't want to screen and communicate properly they'll just keep getting awkward experiences.
Just say yes & your under arrest & go to the jail and turn yourself in Now. How many do you think would do it might be surprised.
Where do they learn this stuff?? It's corny pointless and awkward lol oh well
If they don't want to screen and communicate properly they'll just keep getting awkward experiences. Originally Posted by Jamie Marie
I like it when they put something to the tune of "No Law Enforcement!" in their ads on STG. I can almost imagine a cop at his computer thinking "Well, I thought I was going to have an arrest, but looks like she's got me by the short hairs on this one....."
It goes both ways..... this one is a real safe practice the STG ladies do: "Hold 4 fingers next to your out spout and send a photo". They get "nexted" by me.
It's also hilarious when ladies post a "no LE" or "no cops" disclaimer in an ad. Like that is going to take care of everything. Originally Posted by SlowHand50
OMG YESSSS!!!!!!! Or they think posting on only certain sites keeps LE from contacting them. To me it’s like advertising on ABC or NBC...doing proper verification regardless of the site being used for advertising is a THE KEY TO SAFETY!!!

I have to say that's a screening process I can get on board with. Originally Posted by Rocksalt
That WAS a pretty good way to tell if someone was on the up and up - or not. It kept me safe for almost 15 years. After my incident in June, where I used the same tactic and I THOUGHT it worked, until I CLEARLY KNEW it wasn't failsafe by the cold steel around my tender wrists 🤪.
Now, my new thing is to ask first time visitors to bring me a bottle of wine or a nice cigar ... LE is NOT allowed to furnish you with alcohol or tobacco products - at least that's what my research led me to believe.

Xoxo