Popsicle play

I found a site about Alexis Wright of Kennebunk. There is a video of her masturbating with a orange Popsicle. Now I have another thing to add to my to do list. Any Dallas ladies interested?
I am not sure I can add a link to the site.
An Ex of mine would actually make popsicles with just plain water specifically to do this. The shock of the cold would normally send me over the edge. It feels amazing.

We used plain water because I liked to just lay in bed and maybe drift off to sleep...not jump immediately up to douche to avoid the inevitable yeast infection. You could use food coloring for the visual effect. Personally, I would avoid traditional popsicles because of the repercussions for the lady.
I was curious about any down side. Did you look up the site?
  • ztonk
  • 09-29-2014, 06:42 AM
Sensory play is a lot of fun, though I can't say I've tried a popsicle... guess I need to add that to the list as well!

It's probably a bad idea to mix vaginas and items containing sugar (think "yeast"). As long as the ingredients are "pussy-friendly", go for it!

z
Sounds like fun especially if she is bound....
After reading a bunch of sites plain yogurt with no sugar is not only safe but beneficial to the fun place. I don't think the yogurt with nuts in it would be to cool.
)looks fun babe!
  • savak
  • 10-01-2014, 10:13 PM
me and a provider i used to see did this a while ago.

I brought ice-popsicles to the session and during the session I painted her vagina lips with the popsicle. I wrote her name and my name on her thighs using the popsicles like a paint brush. Later on I stuck the entire popsicle in her vagina and sort of fucked her with it and then had her lick her pussy juices off the popsicle when I pulled it out. I remember when I had stuck one of the popsicles inside of her vagina, a piece had broken off and was lost inside of her pussy. Obviously she didn't want it in there, so I had to dig it out. No complaints though because in order for me to dig it out, I had to shove my entire hand inside and was basically fisting her to pull it out. But while inside I rubbed the broken popsicle piece along the wall of her vagina to coat it in her vaginal juices. I then pulled it out and we both took turns eating it. That was fucking hot!

the especially badass part about it is that we recorded it on video and I spent alot of time beating off to that video. In the video, she had some pretty audible reactions to the cold sensation of it going inside of her.

This provider that I did it with worked in the healthcare industry in real life. She never voiced any concerns about stuffing food or other sugary product inside of her vagina, and believe me we stuck a bunch of different food inside of her vagina (wine, strawberries, bananas, kiwis, etc. ) at her encouragement. I'm assuming she showered and douched herself afterwards.