🙈🙊🙉Posting HELP???!!! 🙈🙊🙉

To Any & All Administrative Members:

Good Evening. I was reading up on the message board about the "changes" that have been made to the sight and I am curious as to exactly where I am supposed to go to post my ad for the week? It seems like to me that the website just keeps getting worse and worse as the days roll by. More rules. More forums are being taken away. I mean Eccie is now pretty much nothing but a message board that with at the rate things are going, after so long won't even be a message board anymore. If someone can please help give me a better understanding as to exactly what is going on with the sight, it would definitely be VERY much appreciated. Thank you 4 your time.

Sincerely Yours Truly,
��Playful Princess��
You answered your own question.

Suggest you join OH2 where you can post ads.

Good luck,

SF
The LIQ (lady in question, along with double entendre has been on that site for several years now.

As for differences in site standards/allowances etc., think "sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't" as the candy bar slogan used to go.

As for thinking out loud, my hope is Gov. Abbott's decision to expand venue permissions offers some possibilities for socializing opportunities once more.
This thread should be closed! As it would be on the other site!